Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. Amir Khan Isn't Ideal But It's Fun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    That's the thing with Khan and never learning from his mistakes

His best performance far and away was against kotelnik just keeping it tight jab and 1-2's not getting involved
    Yeah that was his best defensive performance TIL THIS DAY!!!

Comment

It's a bogus PPV. If Bud can't get rid of him in style it, it really won't look good. It's almost a lose - lose for TC becuase if he outpoints Khan nobody is going to remember and if he actually manages to lose the fight, it could be a good while before he gets his cred back.

Comment

Khan is perfect for a guy with top rank at 147. Since Pac aint fighting him

Comment

Has he still got Virgil Hunter with him in the corner ?

Comment

This fight is stupid.

Crawford is knocking him out. Almost no doubts about that. Khan's dumb ass gets to amped up and ends up in exchanges and chit.

The outcome is already known and Khan hasnt done anything to really deserve the fight. It doesnt progress either fighter's career. Crawford knocking him out wont do anything. Khan is like modern day post prime judah where everyone was fighting him for the name but you knew who would win.

Atleast if Khan was fighitng some up and comer it would help their career if they win.

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott.Weiland- View Post
              Has he still got Virgil Hunter with him in the corner ?
              He has Buboy

Comment

Crawford is gonna win by tko when he turns it into a fight later in the rounds, but early he is gonna get lit up (to not much effect), all in the recipe for a hell of a fight.

Comment

Khan has embarrassed us enough, it’s time to come home pal .Even I won’t be able to explain this next knockout loss ,considering Bud is acclimatising to 147lbs and you have been there for years

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                    It's a bogus PPV. If Bud can't get rid of him in style it, it really won't look good. It's almost a lose - lose for TC becuase if he outpoints Khan nobody is going to remember and if he actually manages to lose the fight, it could be a good while before he gets his cred back.
                    Oh s#hit it’s PPV too? .LMAO .

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                      Good article imo, obviously there are fights I'd rather see Crawford in but in terms of what's actually available right now this isn't bad.
                      I actually believe Kell Brook deserves the shot more than Khan. It would be more of a competitive fight in my opinion and fans could gauge how Crawford performed in comparison to Spence. Kell can crack too and we will see if Crawford can really take a punch. I still expect him to win but a much sterner test than khan

Comment

Working...
                      X