Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL 9th Annual Walt Liquor Fantasy Football League Thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Worst 3 scoring teams in the league

Jerckoff, Reed, Johnniem

Smh

And I'm 1-3

Time to retire

Old school league players are washed up

Except Reed

Can't tell. His team has never ever been good.
    Don't always need a good team if you have a decent schedule RIGHT TUA?:roy4:

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Don't always need a good team if you have a decent schedule RIGHT TUA?:roy4:
      The scheduling is racist

Comment

Making it harder for asians

This league is like the Harvard of fantasy

Comment

I upgraded my qb to Luck this week. Also traded Edelman for Boyd and Fournette 2 weeks ago.

Fournette is a green light now. Obv yet to see how he performs, but I have 4 potential studs starters in Luck, Tyreek, Fournette, and Ertz. My fill ins for rb2 and wr2 and flex are Dbl digit guys. So , we will see how it goes.... I have a ridiculous matchup this week though, so not confident Im winning.

Comment

I am pretty proud of myself for setting my line up despite being in Myanmar (Burma). I have had awful luck Leveon Bell out, Gronkowski out half the time, Doug Baldwin literally catching his first td pass of the year this week and being a day late and a dollar short on waiver wire pick ups.

I am fighting until the end as I really want that 15th place spot!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I am pretty proud of myself for setting my line up despite being in Myanmar (Burma). I have had awful luck Leveon Bell out, Gronkowski out half the time, Doug Baldwin literally catching his first td pass of the year this week and being a day late and a dollar short on waiver wire pick ups.

I am fighting until the end as I really want that 15th place spot!

Jreck is volunteering to help feed and supply medicine to the Rohingya refugees trying to flee to Bangladesh.

OR

Partying and whoring it up in rangoon.

Either or.

Doing God's work.

Comment

o
                Jreck is volunteering to help feed and supply medicine to the Rohingya refugees trying to flee to Bangladesh.

OR

Partying and whoring it up in rangoon.

Either or.

Doing God's work.
                Dude, I think that's why I like you. You act the clown but you actually know your ****. I went to Burma precisely because I was whoring it up in Bangkok spending way too much money. Burma is really religious and conservative so everything closes at 11pm so I won't be broke or dead in a week. Bangkok and Phnom Penh turn me into a party monster with $2 drinks and $2 smokes and very fast cheap women so went to Burma to chill and take photos. Really beautiful place.

Regarding the Rohingya, it's a weird situation and when I think about it, Aung San Suu Kyi, their leader is getting some condemnation for the way it's been handled. I was thinking that revolutionary leaders don't necessarily make good peace time ones (like Mugabe in Zimbabwe or Lech Walesa in Poland).If you are fleeing to Bangladesh, you got serious issues.
                Last edited by jreckoning; 11-19-2018, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Bangladesh is like one of the most densely populated and poorest area in the world

Comment

Bangladesh is like one of the most densely populated and poorest area in the world
                    I am the Bangladesh of the Boxing Scene Elite league.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      I am the Bangladesh of the Boxing Scene Elite league.

You're about to join an exclusive club of two with just a single win in a season. Oof.

Comment

Working...
                      X