Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Nasukawa Clash is Already Off - Explains Why!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    T.B.E. Haters are on full ******! I can't even keep up....LOL....I'm out!
    P4P the biggest s**t sniffer on this site

What’s your take on this circus fight gone wrong ?

Comment

• Sounds like he got home and Al Haymon or someone talked some sense into him. I don't buy that he was being held hostage or whatever, I think he just got carried away

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        That may be true, but we also don't know what kind of people are behind these things, the corruption and what influence/connections they have.

maybe it was the best way to go about things. sometimes it's not wise to be causing a conflict in someone else's neck of the woods.
        100% agree! Its not where your from its where your at. ESPECIALLY in other countries. Ive traveled to other countries and Americans are not liked. They love our $$$$ but hate Americans.

Comment

• Floyd is much more intelligent than Pac.

Comment

• When you can't read the contract...

Comment

• Floyd ducking confirmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                When you can't read the contract...

when you can read numbers...but not words...

Comment

• this whole thing is the most sordid affair lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwayne3534 View Post
                    The problem is Mayweathers words though, of fighting in Japan for the world to see. Why say that if it wasn't gonna happen
                    Like I said idk man. I'm thinking through this crazytown sh^t as we speak lol.

I think they baited & switched him twice for sure doe, assuming Floyd is being legit. I think they were having a presser, but it wasn't about the fight. Cuz idk why he'd go up otherwise to have a presser with all that press about a private fight. And then the deal was a bait n switch cuz he thought he was getting paid for a private 3 rd exhibition & they announced it as a public fight & seemingly wanted non-100% boxing rules.

Randomly Japanese twitter is pissed if my translator is working right. And the consensus is this will be Rizin's death cough or w/e that sh^t is called before you die. They were trying to make some wild ass play here cuz their main competitor has been getting W's daily it feels like. High reward requires high risk doe.

Comment

• Sweet was a joke anyways. Bet amir khan calls out tenshin. Saying its the fight everyone wants!!

Comment

Working...
                      X