No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Sad part is they truly believe like they have world class talents and superior knowledge of the sport even their pundits
    Like who? Name names.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Like who? Name names.
        I was watching that debate show on sky where they said Rashford is 100M player and how he is as good or better than Kylian Mbappe

Also you will not find a Spanish source linking Dele Alli to Real Madrid only English media

Comment

I was watching that debate show on sky where they said Rashford is 100M player and how he is as good or better than Kylian Mbappe

Also you will not find a Spanish source linking Dele Alli to Real Madrid only English media
          Literally no one is linking Dele to Real Madrid.

Every single one of us wants him dropped for the Sweden game.

Comment

• Meanwhile we've had a few idiot fat yanks that can't even understand a basic elimination bracket.

Comment

• https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...97&soft=search

-jose-

Comment

I assumed you was talking about this thread or me seeing as the post you was replying to.

But yeah some of out pundits are awful of course. Are there no yank pundits that talk crap about American sport? Or is it just a 'Brit' thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  I assumed you was talking about this thread or me seeing as the post you was replying to.

But yeah some of out pundits are awful of course. Are there no yank pundits that talk crap about American sport? Or is it just a 'Brit' thing?
                  Every American commentator rails on the USMNT every chance they get. Can't remember the last time anybody said anything good about them

Last edited by BigZ44; 07-05-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Apart from Harry Kane I’ve not heard anyone say any England player is remotely world class.

A lot of the players are just good lads. People like them.

Comment

Actually, my sister and nephew live in Spain and my Nephew is a Real Madrid fan, he's a young kid and he first knew of Alli because Madrid were linked with him.

That said, it was a couple of seasons ago when he looked quality. He's gone off the boil a bit in the last season, but there definitely was talks in the Spanish media about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X