No announcement yet.

Obama Invites Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
    President is going to demand them to fight!
    I hope he does.

Comment

Floyd sensing he might really get invited by Pre. Obama told Zab he goes possum for at least 2 years.

Comment

floyd wont get invited..........................hes terrible for the sports.....................

Comment

Obama v Pacman "When two of the worlds biggest political puppets collide!"

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            Please stop trolling.
            what? Louis and Ali were huge deals in their time. I dont know the realm of Duran's popularity in America, but he was also a huge deal in Panama, although possibly not as important as Pacquiao is in the Phillipines.

Comment

How can people even compare Pacquiao to another boxer in terms of influence? In this day and age with the internet and boxing sites. Hes also a public figure in the Phillipines and can affect a election in America with his endorsement. A entire country literally stops everything when he fights. And the current President of the USA wants to meet him. Those other fighters (Ali, Louis, Leonard etc) all had a huge influence but Pacquiao still blows them out of the water.

Comment

Pacquaio is the biggest thing to errupt since.. ermmm?? EVER. LIKE FOREAL

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                  because Pacquaio is part of Illuminati
                  that vid was made years ago

but I found this strange
                  0:22 some dude with a HBO shirt on points down and Manny quickly went into prayer mode...WTF was that about?!?

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    that vid was made years ago

but I found this strange
                    0:22 some dude with a HBO shirt on points down and Manny quickly went into prayer mode...WTF was that about?!?

he wasn't asking him to pray.

he was asking him to get down cause buboy (i think) was carrying him and hatton was on the middle of the ring gasping for air.

they want to minimize movement on the ring cause ricky might be dying.

not the first time some stage hand asks a fighter to go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                      Obama should invite Mayweather too, surprise them by getting them both in a room.
                      and to tell them to make the fight happen already hehe ...

Comment

Working...
                      X