Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte, Lucas Browne - Face-Off at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte, Lucas Browne - Face-Off at Final Presser

Whyte, Browne Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - HBO Boxing jets across the Atlantic to familiar territory the boxing hotbed of London, England for an important heavyweight matchup as HBO BOXING AFTER DARK: DILLIAN WHYTE VS. LUCAS BROWNE is presented SATURDAY, MAR. 24 at 6:00 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT) with a same-day replay at 10:00 p.m. (ET/PT) from the landmark O2 venue in London. (photos by Lawrence Lustig).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to this.

Comment

That's what you call two genuinely ugly bastards. Browne by ko round 6

Comment

Lots of folk talking about this being a 'War' and a great fight like Whyte-Chisora. The likelihood is a stinkfest similarly to Dillian's fights with Helenius and Dave Allen.

I've got Whyte by UD and I expect the only fireworks we'll see will be at the weigh in.

Comment

Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
          Lots of folk talking about this being a 'War' and a great fight like Whyte-Chisora. The likelihood is a stinkfest similarly to Dillian's fights with Helenius and Dave Allen.

I've got Whyte by UD and I expect the only fireworks we'll see will be at the weigh in.
          You think so? I expect both guys to come forward trying to knock the other man out. Thats the way they each fight anyways, and they hate each others guts so I would be surprised if either man tries to box in this one.

Comment

It's Browne vs Whyte.
            Only... Browne is white and Whyte is brown. Got Whyte TKO10

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
              You think so? I expect both guys to come forward trying to knock the other man out. Thats the way they each fight anyways, and they hate each others guts so I would be surprised if either man tries to box in this one.
              Yeah unfortunately I do. I'm looking forward to the fight and will be watching the whole card, I just think the main event will be a let down. I hope i'm proved wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
                It's Browne vs Whyte.
                shiiiiiiiiit, now I don't know which one is which.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
                  It's Browne vs Whyte.
                  Lucas "he ain't" Browne vs Dillian "he ain't" Whyte.

My pick .. he ain't Whyte on points.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
                    Browne couldn't "box" to save his life! Dillian can - sort of - and I expect him to, sort of, outbox Lucas and win on points.

I hope I'm wrong and they both come out slugging doe!

Comment

Working...
                    X