• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, love some fried chicken.

Comment

Popeyes >>> Popeyes biscuits >>> the rest

Comment

My favorite fast food chicken place is Bojangle's. I used to be all about Popeye's, but having compared the two recently, Popeye's was on the bland side.

Bojangle's > Popeye's > KFC

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          Popeyes >>> Popeyes biscuits >>> the rest
          I don't know man, Church's biscuits are the best to me. Perfect combination of butter, honey, and fat.

I did get some Popeyes a few days ago. Ordered a family meal, just for me. I had six biscuits and regretted not getting more. Their mac and cheese and mashed potatoes are the best.

Comment

I dunno if I want my friend chicken tossed in a honey mustard based souce.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I don't know man, Church's biscuits are the best to me. Perfect combination of butter, honey, and fat.

I did get some Popeyes a few days ago. Ordered a family meal, just for me. I had six biscuits and regretted not getting more. Their mac and cheese and mashed potatoes are the best.
              ^^^

there's no Church's chicken around my way, just KFC and Popeye's there is a Roy Rogers down the shore but I only go there when I'm working

best mac and cheese Boston Market tho, so creamy

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Church's is very underrated IMO

you're from LA right? have you been to that last Pioneer Chicken? that was the **** back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

you're from LA right? have you been to that last Pioneer Chicken? that was the **** back in the day

I liked the fried fish there.

Lived on that stuff when I lived in Hollywood.

They were all over The southland.

The one next to me was on Melrose.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    I liked the fried fish there.

Lived on that stuff when I lived in Hollywood.

They were all over The southland.

The one next to me was on Melrose.

yea, there's still one more in LA i think...their chicken was perfectly golden

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

From San Diego. I've never been to Pioneer chicken unfortunately.

A few Church's chicken places down here. I think there might be more Popeyes chains at this point, there was only one when I was growing up, but now they're very easy to find.

Church's always has the best deals. And I love their spicy chicken, that wasn't on the menu when I was a kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X