No announcement yet.

what console should i get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what console should i get?

I duno what console i should get ps3 or xbox 360?

Originally posted by sterling View Post
    I duno what console i should get ps3 or xbox 360?
    PS3, dont ask questions why, just get it and you will thank me later.... PS: who's that girl in your SIG???

Comment

xbox360 for left for dead, or if resistance 2 is good, and ps3 owns up to there promises a ps3, they have good games coming out like dc universe, imfamous, mag ect. if you love 1st person shooters get an xbox

Comment

Ps3 mate listen to sox. Never had one in my life but I had 2 360s in 1 years time. Both got the infamous ring of death. It's bollox mate, I'm gettin ps3 soon unless I can find really really cheap 360 offer (only cuz of the games I have for 360)

Comment

Ps3. .................................

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
            Ps3. .................................
            Exactly. I just found out this morning that my xbox is phucked due to the ring of death. Lucky charms doesnt work for me... phuck sake.

Comment

there are so many more games for xbox 360

I have 360 and ps3 and I hardly ever use my ps3........360 all the way

Comment

Originally posted by micky_knox View Post
                there are so many more games for xbox 360

I have 360 and ps3 and I hardly ever use my ps3........360 all the way
                Up until today I was the same. I was bashing ps3 all the time. Now with no warranty I can't do shiat.

Comment

360 without a doubt.

They are bargain for the price now. I got a 60GB premium, FIFA09 Halo 3 Forza 2 and an extra wireless controller for £205.

Meanwhile my £400 radiator is sat there being used to play the odd blu ray.

Comment

Well you gotta see what your priorities are. If money is a big deal then you might want to get an Xbox360. However there are other considerations.

Xbox360:
                    -If you have a netflix account you will be able to take advantage of Xbox to get
                    movies directly downloaded to your box which is pretty sweet.
                    - Halo, Gears of War are two very good exclusives.
                    - You will want to get at minimum the 20Gig version @ $259.00 but if you have netflix you will probably want to get the 60gig version @ $299.00
                    - Also please note that to really enjoy the 360 you have to pay a 1year membership fee of $49.99 but its a really good service.

PS3:
                    -If you like to stream fights for "free" online then PS3 is very good and free's you up from hunching over your PC or Laptop.
                    -Web Browser is pretty good too with youtube and basic internet browser stuff
                    -You also get a blu-ray player. It's really nice if you have a HDTV.
                    -Gears of War and Resistance are two very good exclusives.
                    -You can get an 80gig version for $399.99
                    -But also note that you will have to buy a mic, either a USB mic or a blu tooth headset (cell phone headset).

Well thats about it. Some people place differing levels of importance on different aspects of the systems so its up to you to impose your levels of importance on the aforementioned items.

Some love exclusives like Halo and Gears of War. Some love the fact that the PS3 is also a blu ray player....etc

Comment

Working...
                    X