No announcement yet.

WADA Accredited, Dr. BOER - Gives Opinion on CANELO Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spartanpower View Post
    ''...In the specific case of Saul Canelo Alvarez (Mexico/ clenbuterol/ trace amounts), it is highly unlikely that he had any benefits based on the data and facts presented. Also, with the multiple facts (Mexico/ clenbuterol/ trace amounts) just 2 weeks before a fight, one can also claim using the same arguments that having any benefits are very unlikely.

With only two facts (clenbuterol/ trace amounts) the discussion becomes more uncertain. I do not know how many days a preparation for a fight in professional boxing normally is, but I can imagine that it might take more than 100 days. In that case and in theory one can have beneficial effects from clenbuterol in the beginning of that 100 days period or depending when you take it, even have benefits at the end of that period. Therefore, one can use the same arguments for any scenario and depending which scenario you favor, one can use selectively certain opinions. However, I want to underline that for me even two weeks before a fight, that with trace amounts a scenario with any beneficial effect is not likely, also because the benefits of clenbuterol are overestimated.''

that beta cuck knows nothing about male hormones.

Comment

https://www.labmaastricht.nl/medewerkers/boer

Hmmm.. He hasn't specialized in doping. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        that beta cuck knows nothing about male hormones.
        whatever, but the whole GGG fanbase agenda to squeeze every excuse out is on notice. Redd Foxx

#WAR CANELO!!

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
          https://www.labmaastricht.nl/medewerkers/boer

Hmmm.. He hasn't specialized in doping. Weird.
          GGG boys now discrediting WADA Lab expertise...

Enjoy it all! May 5th baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by spartanpower View Post
            whatever, but the whole GGG fanbase agenda to squeeze every excuse out is on notice. Redd Foxx

#WAR CANELO!!

making excuses for Clenelo is the lowest rung of fanatic. you are literally a cheerleader. You ain't even getting paid. You're a male cheerleader.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              Careful man, youre posting in a Mirko thread
              He's using this thread to redirect viewers to his YT channel. It's an old trick of his.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                He's using this thread to redirect viewers to his YT channel. It's an old trick of his.
                He has a YouTube channel?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  lol, i did have my suspicions from post number 1. can recognise that posting style straight away
                  Likewise. Reported it as soon as I saw it and boom banned just like that.

I got a PM off another account which is probably his too saying he thinks I may have gotten the wrong impression and reported it (which I hadn't). Sad little man.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Careful man, youre posting in a Mirko thread
                    I suck at detecting alts. Respect to the alt detectors.

Mirko is a sad sad man lol. If a site banned me I'd just be like well f#ck them. This mfer keeps coming back cuz....idfk why.

Comment

Memo said the same thing. The low trace amount does nothing for you. Let alone almost 3 months before a fight before you even enter training camp. Also this substance is not a steroid it don't make you hit harder or fight better. It's essentially a fat burner. But Canelo 1) wouldn't be worried about weight that far out from the fight. 2) is the smaller fighter who just moved up to 160. If this were in his system days before the fight then maybe but he's clearly not worried about weight. And taking this 100 days out doesn't help your stamina on fight night like these idiots who just googled clen for the first time when the news broke.The more info that get's released keeps pointing to it being exactly what they said meat contamination where Mexico has a clear problem with this shyt in their meat. So far EVERY expert has said the amounts in his system were low trace and consistent with meat contamination. But hey what do they know. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X