Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you noticed Arum has been trying to feed Pacquiao to his hungry young lions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you noticed Arum has been trying to feed Pacquiao to his hungry young lions?

Arum has been trying to transfer the power for a while, every younger fighter he has he has put Manny in with but they couldn't hang with the old dog

Starting with Tim Bradley, Bradley got a decision over Manny but a lot of people felt he lost and Bradley never became a star

Then when Pac got knocked out by Marquez, Arum felt Brandon Rios would be able to finish Pac and he would have an exciting Mexican American, he got out boxed

Then he puts him in with Chris Algieri who beat Ruslan, Arum had dibs on him and Algieri got dropped and out boxed bad

Then Jessie Vargas, I had Jessie winning the fight, but Vargas wound up losing

Then he put him in with Jeff Horn and Horn got a decision

Now Arum wants to put Manny in with Terence Crawford or Lomachenko, but now Arum is trying to put Manny in with another young gun and top fighter Jose Ramierez to transfer the power

Arum really trying to get Manny to lose bad putting him in against these young lions in his stable he really wants a star to continue.

Weird thing is Ramirez is trained by Freddie Roach and a sparring partner of Manny its going to be real awkward, maybe Freddie will choose Rameriz over Manny to corner?

Of course he is. Manny isn't selling like he used to. Manny's not fighting like he used to. Arum is a boxing promoter with a bunch of other guys who could do some bigger numbers after a Manny W.

Thats the nature of this business with promoters. If a promoter gots too much loyalty to a guy its kinda a bad thing I think honestly.

Comment

yes that was criminal how he made pac fight jeff horn. you dont do that with a mans health.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Of course he is. Manny isn't selling like he used to. Manny's not fighting like he used to. Arum is a boxing promoter with a bunch of other guys who could do some bigger numbers after a Manny W.

Thats the nature of this business with promoters. If a promoter gots too much loyalty to a guy its kinda a bad thing I think honestly.
        Its weird if you look at it all Arums promising young fighters he has been throwing at Manny, and the only times he lost to them was by a controversial decision Bradley and Horn.

If you want to be a star you gotta decisively impressively defeat him.

Crawford and Lomachenko have the potential, Crawford will KO Manny and Lomachenko would box circles around him

If either of those guys go the distance in a close fight they will not get the star power juice you need to dominate.

especially if you are nice guys like Crawford and Loma who dont like talking **** and just fight. only other way you can sell is if you win a boring decision over Pac and talk **** like Floyd.
        And now ARum is trying to get his undefeated Olympian Jose Ramirez to KO Manny who is Pacs stablemate and also trained by Roach

Roach might side with Jose against Manny watch, its why Roach brought the drama saying MAnny fired him

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          yes that was criminal how he made pac fight jeff horn. you dont do that with a mans health.
          yeah he even made superstar Pac and champion Pac fight in Horns backyard in front of his hometown crowd lol

Arum is using Manny and Manny is too stupid to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Its weird if you look at it all Arums promising young fighters he has been throwing at Manny, and the only times he lost to them was by a controversial decision Bradley and Horn.

If you want to be a star you gotta decisively impressively defeat him.

Crawford and Lomachenko have the potential, Crawford will KO Manny and Lomachenko would box circles around him

If either of those guys go the distance in a close fight they will not get the star power juice you need to dominate.

especially if you are nice guys like Crawford and Loma who dont like talking **** and just fight. only other way you can sell is if you win a boring decision over Pac and talk **** like Floyd.
            Idk man. I thought Manny became huge & he's got that nice guy don't talk sh^t vibe. And historically the guys who've taken that nice guy approach have been the bigger draws. Its only a handful of guys Jack Johnson, Young Ali & Floyd who got huge being "bad guys".

And now ARum is trying to get his undefeated Olympian Jose Ramirez to KO Manny who is Pacs stablemate and also trained by Roach

Roach might side with Jose against Manny watch, its why Roach brought the drama saying MAnny fired him
            Oh sh^t I didn't even think of the Roach angle with Ramirez. Yea Roach is out for real & Arum probably knows whats up. That would be more of a grudge match than I thought cuz of Roach being in Ramirez's corner potentially.

Crazy sh^t, but I just hope Manny figures out his sh^t & gets out of the game soon & quit trying to save the world on his boxing income &/or gain friends &/or w/e the f#ck he's trying to do.

Comment

Arum is using Manny and Manny is too stupid to see it.
              Eh. Idk about all that. I think Manny understands the tide has turned against him now. I bet he realized it in the middle of that Horn fight if not earlier.

And with Arum, thats the nature of the promotion business.

Thats damn near classic scorpion & the frog sh^t. Might as well alter it a bit & make it the promoter & the boxer & change some details.

For those who don't know the story.
              A scorpion asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it did so, they would both drown. Considering this, the frog agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When the frog asks the scorpion why, the scorpion replies that it was in its nature to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Idk man. I thought Manny became huge & he's got that nice guy don't talk sh^t vibe. And historically the guys who've taken that nice guy approach have been the bigger draws. Its only a handful of guys Jack Johnson, Young Ali & Floyd who got huge being "bad guys".

Oh sh^t I didn't even think of the Roach angle with Ramirez. Yea Roach is out for real & Arum probably knows whats up. That would be more of a grudge match than I thought cuz of Roach being in Ramirez's corner potentially.

Crazy sh^t, but I just hope Manny figures out his sh^t & gets out of the game soon & quit trying to save the world on his boxing income &/or gain friends &/or w/e the f#ck he's trying to do.
                Yeah they were nice guys but exciting like Pacquiao

Pacquiao got famous because the guy was super ferocious like a little tasmanian devil or honey badger dude was smiling and throwing punches like a dam kid, I miss that old wild man

Yeah Arum said he wants Manny to fight Rameriez and it makes sense that is why Roach said Manny fired him, Roach is trying to play the victim again, he wants to leave Manny for Jose and go against him so now people will turn on Manny saying wow what an A hole to fire your long time sickly trainer!

Comment

Arum has been trying to transfer the power for a while, every younger fighter he has he has put Manny in with but they couldn't hang with the old dog

Starting with Tim Bradley, Bradley got a decision over Manny but a lot of people felt he lost and Bradley never became a star

Then when Pac got knocked out by Marquez, Arum felt Brandon Rios would be able to finish Pac and he would have an exciting Mexican American, he got out boxed

Then he puts him in with Chris Algieri who beat Ruslan, Arum had dibs on him and Algieri got dropped and out boxed bad

Then Jessie Vargas, I had Jessie winning the fight, but Vargas wound up losing

Then he put him in with Jeff Horn and Horn got a decision

Now Arum wants to put Manny in with Terence Crawford or Lomachenko, but now Arum is trying to put Manny in with another young gun and top fighter Jose Ramierez to transfer the power

Arum really trying to get Manny to lose bad putting him in against these young lions in his stable he really wants a star to continue.

Weird thing is Ramirez is trained by Freddie Roach and a sparring partner of Manny its going to be real awkward, maybe Freddie will choose Rameriz over Manny to corner?
                  Cliff notes

Bob keeps matching Manny up with these C- fighters and Manny keeps winning.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Cliff notes

Bob keeps matching Manny up with these C- fighters and Manny keeps winning.
                    Compare Mannys last ten fights with Danny Garcia, Errol Spence and Terence Crawford and who has the better resume

Comment

Working...
                    X