Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hnnnggg View Post
    There’s not really an explanation. If it truly is due to tainted meat, parameters (acceptable ranges) have to be amended to reflect the acknowledgement of tainted meat as an aberration in drug testing. That way, no one’s reputation would be tarnished from a “positive” test. But to be honest it’s not going to happen. In order to establish those levels would require an extensive controlled study to be performed. Variations in concentration of clenbuterol and excessive screening of livestock would have to be performed in order to attain a reliable reference range of how much clenbuterol is actually being processed through to athletes urine. Obviously this would require a large volume of meat, test subjects, and statistical analysis of the likelihood of consumption.

Either way it’s commendable that Canelo is moving camp to the US and accommodating to any requests by VADA. For anyone operating at this level with a known track record of being incredibly dedicated, it would be reasonable to give them the benefit of the doubt. Both guys are amazing athletes and warriors.
    If it's an extremely low level it's suspicious but probably a non factor.
    According to ************ he was planning to train in the US at high altitude before this happened. It's not a gesture of compliance or commendable.
    Last edited by TonyGe; 03-05-2018, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      it is safe to say that every excuse-making muppet will take the opportunity to crawl out of his hole
      Shid I have no excuse for him. My opinion, he has no business eating tainted meat knowing the sht causes failed test. Dudes the face of boxing (supposedly) and eating that bullshyt!! Nodody trying to hear that.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

I took my red panties off
        and out the closet

NICE EDIT PUAHAHAHA YOU GOT CAUGHT PHAGGET

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
          Paid judges was not enough?!
          Great fkn point!!

Comment

• Originally posted by westernchamp View Post
            one of boxings highest paid boxers, the hell is he doing eating tainted meat..
            dammmmm you tacos!!!!

Comment

• I gotta post before I read all the comments!! WTF just happened??? I’ve been in continuing education classes all effin day....and this happens! Wow. Incoming

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                If it's an extremely low level it's suspicious but probably a non factor.

out of all the excuse-making muppets, I expected you and katfood to be the worst

props to you for keeping it real

can't believe I just typed that lol

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                He was planning to train in the US at high altitude before this happened. It's not a gesture of compliance or commendable.
                https://www.google.ca/amp/www.******...march-3-4/amp/

fair call..... it did not sound to me like Canelo made that decision out of compliance..... either way, no big deal

just so long as he is FULLY compliant with what VADA/Team Golovkin need him to do

Canelo should be investigated..... it sounds like that tainted beef bullshht is actually true, but it should not be used as an excuse..... not for anyone

Comment

• I'm a fan but it's suspicious that an athlete as fabulously rich as he is would be taking the risk of eating contaminated meat.

I'm sure he's the country's richest athlete. If there was word of contaminated meat, wouldn't you take measure to avoid it in his shoes?

Not buying this excuse. I need more context.

Comment

• see golovkin fans..... there is hope for you yet

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                      Roid gut..after consuming "tainted meat"...my a$$...cancel the fight and rematch Jacobs instead..

The moment I read the title I wanted to ask if anybody here remember that picture before the first fight! The steroid gut!

I like Canelo as a fighter a lot but there's no doubt he's on roids. It just speaks of how good GGG is. Prehaps I would been rooting for him for him in the first fight if it wasn't for his ducking of GGG, judges protection and his diva anthics because he's a great fighter and I like his style a lot. But I was rooting for GGG for the mentioned reasons, beside of being a great fighter himself. But now I want him even more to destroy Canelo, although the deck is stacked against him.

Comment

Working...
                      X