Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    Puahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
    lol
    Hahaha

Comment

• this is bull**** and anyone who belives this crap is an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        nobody made the tainted meat excuse yet?

you're having a mental breakdown dude. chill.

I dunno man, do you believe that shht ?

the fact that you are wetting yourself with joy is highly amusing

let me guess..... you now think that when Canelo KTFO lil'G, Golovkin will have a built-in excuse..... like that other muppet?

Comment

• Lol people are going to continue to believe what they want to but the facts are out there and to the one who said Im saying its the meat before Canelo even made a statement read around you dumbass he already did. To all the people saying he should fly in meat who the **** does that ****? Do you? I live in the US and I still eat meat from Mexico because its way cheaper luckily I live on the border but several people will pay cheaper even if they are balling not everyone likes to blow money for the **** it no matter how rich you are. Even several high end restaurants do the same import meat from Mexico and they are here in the United States so its not like it isuncommon. What is uncommon is shipping in a bunch of meat on a regular basis when you could easily go to a market and pick some up waste of time and extra money you all are acting like Canelo makes Mayweather Money and De La Hoya is not getting a nice cut along with his trainers and team.

People are going to say anything though so its not worth arguing at least I put legitimate articles explaining this problem and how it is very possible but people will overlook and automatically say and assume oh excuses tainted meat, PEDS, oh he was juicing for years I always knew it lmao yall are some funny people for real no one expected **** so stop with that nonsense Clenbuterol is not an anabolic steroid it doesn't do **** except promote lean muscle growth which is why it is used so heavily in the livestock industry but it also comes with side effects such as tremors and heart problems not 2 things any world class boxer would risk at the expense of a few pounds there is much better stuff out there that's not even on the radar that they would and are probably using just like 80% of all professional athletes not just boxers but I highly doubt they are using Clenbuterol with the intent to enhance their performance

Comment

• Wow! The "tainted beef" reason/excuse has been used across multiple sports before. Heck, if it's a small amount, part of me thinks the fight should go on a la Deontay and King Kong. GGG's not going to get a bigger payday elsewhere, so he may want the show to go on if it's a small amount of Clenbuterol.

My favorite PED story is still LaShawn Merritt testing positive for something in his Extenze.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
              He was in Mexico dumba$$, read the article. Now he's moving his camp to the United States.
              He moved his camp to US weeks ago. Sorry your idol is dirty yet somehow this is whiteys fault..

Comment

• Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                Trace amounts consistent with contamination from the meat in Mexico. Not hardly alarmed, especially since their camp had been immediately moved to the US
                Not hardly alarmed? Seriously, this is mad suspect bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                  Nothing to do with the fact his family owns a ranch... lol
                  so he's directly responsible for getting clen into the meat on his own ranch?

lmao

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                      this is bull**** and anyone who belives this crap is an idiot
                      well said ^

Comment

Working...
                      X