• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    show me someone slower than ortiz....
    joshua......

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      Joshua is a really good counter puncher.
      Joshua is decent with conter punching. He doesn't know how to set traps and be as sharp with the counter like a ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        Joshua is decent with conter punching. He doesn't know how to set traps and be as sharp with the counter like a ortiz.
        The question was just to show larry other counter punchers at HW, not better ones than Ortiz

Comment

That fighter albus dumbledore is quite a good counterpuncher.

Comment

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
            ortiz had the best punch variation at the HW division. showed it last night, longer arms than wilder too. but when you got power like wilder in a HW division, its the equalizer.
            That 84" arm reach of Ortiz turned out to be an exaggeration. His arm reach is actually only 78 inches and you could see that his arms were considerably shorter than Wilder's last night. I also think he's really only 6'2" not the 6'3" reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
              I guess but Joshua is a different animal compared to Ortiz. Joshua pushes the tempo and he gets you out of there when you are hurt

Comment

Working...
              X