Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Comeback Watch: Keyshia Cole's Bday Party At Floyd's Club A Complete Bust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    gr8 m8, i think we also need Lou cipher to interview members of staff ( perhaps wait in the carpark for staff after their shifts) and conduct a quick test to check for trannies
    Outstanding Idea!

Comment

thanks for the updates on the failure that is floyds life

Comment

So you're at a strip club,a place full of naked woman, only to monitor its success? You don't have to lie to us. We are not your wife.

Comment

Keyshia Cole always sounded like Allen Iverson to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            So you're at a strip club,a place full of naked woman, only to monitor its success? You don't have to lie to us. We are not your wife.
            Haha I haven't actually gone inside yet. I dont have a Nevada ID and I'm not paying $100 to go in there and step on syringes just to see some dude try to pole dance without untucking his balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              Haha I haven't actually gone inside yet. I dont have a Navada ID and I'm not paying $100 to go in there and step on syringes just to see some dude try to pole dance without untucking his balls.
              HUNDRED DOLLARS TO GET IN!!!! Does that include *****? Got d*mn ...on a side note I am going to use the "monitor success" line if my wife ever chatches me in a shady place. "It's not what it looks like babe, I'm monitoring its success"..:thanks in advance my friend
              Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 10-16-2017, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                HUNDRED DOLLARS TO GET IN!!!! Does that include *****? Got d*mn ...on a side not I am going to use the "monitor success" line if my wife ever chatches me a a shady place. "It's not what it looks like babe, I'm monitoring its success"..:thanks in advance my friend
                It's $50 to get in then 2 drink minimum...I dont drink but a pepsi is $25

My chick isn't buying it...she goes with me. She think's Im completely insane because of how hard I laugh at my own posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  It's $50 to get in then 2 drink minimum...I dont drink but a pepsi is $25
                  But it still includes sex right?

Then we have something in common. My wife thinks I'm insane because I talk to myself. But I have to because her nor anyone on NSBS listens to me

Comment

Working...
                  X