No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder saved boxing...right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder saved boxing...right?

Remember when all were saying the Klitschkos destroy boxing and hold the belts hostage while they fight "bum" after "bum".

That was a good one. The Klitschkos fought every legitimate contender out there. Every single one of them who was willing to face them.
    Now finally there is a HW champ from the United States. The savior of Heavyweight boxing. Honestly, and I tell you guys the truth right now - I haven't even watched his last "title" defense. I have never seen a more ridiculous title run meaning more obscure title opponents than those of Wilder. The Klitschkos have maybe one of those guys on their record, for Wladimir it was maybe former Cruiserweight Champ Mormeck, but what Wilder is doing is embarrassing.

Who is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Turiaoei29 View Post
      Remember when all were saying the Klitschkos destroy boxing and hold the belts hostage while they fight "bum" after "bum".

That was a good one. The Klitschkos fought every legitimate contender out there. Every single one of them who was willing to face them.
      Now finally there is a HW champ from the United States. The savior of Heavyweight boxing. Honestly, and I tell you guys the truth right now - I haven't even watched his last "title" defense. I have never seen a more ridiculous title run meaning more obscure title opponents than those of Wilder. The Klitschkos have maybe one of those guys on their record, for Wladimir it was maybe former Cruiserweight Champ Mormeck, but what Wilder is doing is embarrassing.
      Except wlad was never the wbc you tard.

Comment

I haven't even watched his last "title" defense.
        so you weren't interested in how he would fight after recovering from an injury to his arm and hand?

well of course you are a casual fan

Comment

Get back to us when Wilder quits on his stool like Vitali.

Or when he gets KTFO by a professional Golfer.

Comment

Working...
          X