• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow..

no words ..

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
      I'll be honouring the bold soon, one tap, and i'll make head pulp, and quietly say ' for beercules'. The more I study them, the more I realise the Foreign Legion don't fuk about and are involved 1st hand all over the place, how to join up, and utterly guarantee operations!

Inshallah Beer.

Check the video I posted. I really don't care anymore, I was young when I joined but now I see these guys are evil.

Any prior military knows what I feel. I have an itch to kill these ****s. Sorry if im acting like a tough guy but it's how I feel, you guys haven't been there.

Hence why I'm all ****ed up

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Check the video I posted. I really don't care anymore, I was young when I joined but now I see these guys are evil.

Any prior military knows what I feel. I have an itch to kill these ****s. Sorry if im acting like a tough guy but it's how I feel, you guys haven't been there.

There is former military guys who went back and fight side by side with the Kurds right now.

Basically, if you want to go kill some muzzles, you can, there is absolutely nothing stopping you.

I wish all you guys who talk like this would actually go do it. You could give us updates on boxingscene, well send you gift packages, some nice TMT gear for your troubles and a pair of pacman sneakers.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          There is former military guys who went back and fight side by side with the Kurds right now.

Basically, if you want to go kill some muzzles, you can, there is absolutely nothing stopping you.

I wish all you guys who talk like this would actually go do it. You could give us updates on boxingscene, well send you gift packages, some nice TMT gear for your troubles and a pair of pacman sneakers.
          No I did my ****ing time. Why don't you go and fight?

Ive been in the moutains, I've been in the heat, I've been in the cold,

You ****ing go you **** and tell me how you like it. I did my time, you go.

Comment

These cowards are the worst kind of scum on the planet earth.

they kill innocent people or blow themselves up for when they can't fight the military or get their arses kicked by them..

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
              These cowards are the worst kind of scum on the planet earth.

they kill innocent people or blow themselves up for when they can't fight the military or get their arses kicked by them..

I once saw some wicked ****. A Gunny put his M4 in a fighters mouth and blew his skull off

Comment

No I did my ****ing time. Why don't you go and fight?

Ive been in the moutains, I've been in the heat, I've been in the cold,

You ****ing go you **** and tell me how you like it. I did my time, you go.
                No body forced you go. Too bad you didn't die either.

Comment

I once saw some wicked ****. A Gunny put his M4 in a fighters mouth and blew his skull off

they need to go through the Worse kind of torture before being handed death and granting them the ticket to 72 virgins ..

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                    No body forced you go. Too bad you didn't die either.
                    You want me to die you little sympathetic ****? I'll blow your ****ing brains out too and make soup.

Comment

Beer, would you consider going out again? And the bold, my dad tells me the same, you don't 'get' it unless you've had countless 3/4 hour fire fights/ fellow ex service men....

So I get what you mean, you don't sound like you're acting a tough guy at all mate, you sound like your responding to something that genuinely angers you, and you thought when you went out there and beat them, it would be over and not resurfacing.

You where a fighter Beer not a politician. Considering what little you've told me of your past it's a very reasonable emotional reaction...

If you wanted to get them again, would you consider it? Or mentally with ptsd do you think 'ahh fuk it I've done my bit'- which is very fair.

Just if you wanted to get back in the game, come to the Legion with me fella! You can keep me right!

But no, this is why I respect you as a human, not just an ex marine. Even though the Atlantic divides us, and we don't super frequently chat between us via PM often, i'd always have time for you lad.

If I lived within a 30 mile radius from you, just like with Hugh Jass, i'd of insisted we met for a few beers, and we'd know each other fairly well over time.
                      Sounds like a massive butt-lick, well fuk the haters. As I say, on a fukin level, i'd always have time for you Beer.

I told my dad about you (not details, but that I chat to an ex US Marine now and then whom went to war).
                      "Whats the lad like?" he asks, "I reckon he's a good man and had fukin balls, and so pleasant, even though he's been trained to kill ****s, I wish he was in England so I could go see him!" was my answer.

No, there is respect from my part if you're ex-combat role, and technically my old dad too haha, much love for you man (he's 63, and real life lols at your fukin cat threads, it urinating on you etc) haha.

If you get the itch, come hit the legion with me Beerbro, I WANT my fight. My dad would get you better than me, 4/5 mates of his he's had to pick up bodyparts and stick them in a garbage sack.
                      Holding a little girls hand as she died with a lump of shrapnel impaling her, he was the last soul she spent time with, she held his hand till her grip went. Then he has to conduct a firefight immediately after.

He tells me it's not just the fighting, it's other things that fuk you up. Cos' of him, i'll 'get' ex-servicemen better than an average joe, my old man has told me stuff he shouldn't, he's slowly dying anyway. Livestrong Beer!

Haha @ smilies. Kiss, hug, get in bed big boy! hahaha

I'm enjoying surveillance/informant work for a 'entity' atm on potential well, certain people. No comment further than that haha
                      Last edited by RightJab; 08-03-2016, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X