No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara: Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    Canelo will move on after defeat. His fanboys here, at least a few, we will never hear from again. At least not from the same account.
    The soda almost came out my nostrils on that one, bro!

So true.

There are fans, then there are fanboys. Fans watch and follow the sport. They quickly get over the losses of their favorite fighters, because they understand, to quote "Goodfellas," "Everybody takes a beatin' sometime." Fanboys live so vicariously through their heroes that they just can't take a blow to their little fantasy world. We'll see who the fans and the fanboys are after this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      Canelo will move on after defeat. His fanboys here, at least a few, we will never hear from again. At least not from the same account.
      I have another account ready, just in case

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
        Oh sure you do. And believe you me, you will switch.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
          is not worthy just have it ready for a ban, just to keep the line moving...
          I'll tell you this, don't be surprise if you see another pipino-Hearns type of massacre, Lara can hit and everyone is overlooking it, the first time he hits ginger he will know and we are going to see how the whole fight changes.

Comment

• Just watched the all access and Canelo was COMPLETLY gassed by doing one lap on that small asz pool! WTF!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Canelo is way more dehydrated than Lara

Comment

• Don't give yourself false hope Jas

Comment

• No way he feels any worse than he did against Mayweather.. he doesn't look as dry in the Lara photo.

Comment

• Originally posted by slyslicksmooth View Post
                    no way he feels any worse than he did against mayweather.. He doesn't look as dry in the lara photo.

"hes drained doe"

Comment

• Canelo has been pretty unimpressive against guys who move and box to me. Gomez even had a lot of success early. Against Floyd we saw what happened.

That said I get the feeling Lara won't be able to hold Canelo off of him for long enough. We have seen Lara dropped and stunned. We have seen guys like Vanes land his right hand and Molina arguably beat him. I think his best two performances (Williams and Trout) had more to do with their southpaw style more than anything.

Against a guy like Canelo with power in both hands, and more importantly the ability to throw great combinations, he will eventually start getting tagged.

I got Canelo winning by TKO in 9 with Lara up 6-2 on cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X