Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people have such a disdain for Pacquaio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People don't really hate Manny. They just hate his annoying fans.

Comment

People is boxing are like that. When Holyfield got stopped by Riddick Bowe in 1993, they said the same thing about him until he whipped Mike Tyson. If Pacquiao beats Rios, then people will give him his props again. Boxing fans are fickle.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        for me, its his mustache
        for me its his singing career

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          they got limp d#cks.

pacquaio was a f#cking savage in his prime. complete savage. unreal speed and power, and a great chin. wins over marquez, barrerra, morales are enough to get you into the hall of fame. then there's teh whole chanpionships from 112 to 147 thing.

beast
          total hashtag beast. one of the best to ever fight.
          He's not in his prime, but he's not declined as much as people think. He looked good before he made a mistake and lunged in against his nemesis Marquez. Despite the KO, looking at that performance before the KO I can still deduce that he has enough to trouble and potentially beat Mayweather.

Comment

He should lure in Floyd by looking weak and past prime against Rios.

Comment

He's the fighter of the decade, haters are gonna hate.

Comment

i'll never get this "because of his fans" excuse. how can you get so affected by forum wars that you have to redirect your hate to the fighter they're fan of? that's ******ed.

but then if you look at these posters complaining about other fans, they're the ones you wouldn't want to read their posts...they can't hide their hate and it doesn't matter if their posts come out very stupid.

Comment

Most of the disdain is because some of his hardcore fans that simply goes overboard.

Comment

The irony of the worst fan base in all of sports saying they dislike him because of his fan base

Comment

People hate and love whoever is on top. Floyd-Pac are the face of boxing, it has nothing to do with their personalities. Plus they're both to blame for the fight not happening (no matter what the fanboys say).

Comment

Working...
                      X