Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Rigo and GGG(GOLOVKIN) highly regarded by posters yet Canelo is criticized?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Rigondeaux beating Ramos and Cordoba, and Golovkin beating Proksa > Canelo beating M. Hatton, Mosley, Lopez, etc.

Alvarez needs to fight Trout, to really make a Floyd fight huge.
    Proksa???why??Proksa has done jack**** in the world of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Name me another fighter in the history of boxing who 11 fights into their career already had 4 title defenses.

I'll wait.
      So we are counting interim titles now?

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
        Nobody in 11 first fights can prove more..there is only one on top of him in the division rank and he didn't want to face Rigo yet.. I m hoping next maybe..
        What about Carl Frampton and Ioka?

Both have around the same number of fights and have about as good a resume as Rigondeaux has now.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Proksa???why??Proksa has done jack**** in the world of boxing
          Except going 1-1 with Kerry Hope

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
            Have you heard of Kazuto Ioka???
            Beat me to it

Comment

rigo is a talented fighter but he has not done jack ****t in boxing.. I saw he fight Marroquin and I wasnt impressed, Donaire will brutally knock him out, but I doubt it because Rigo will run for most of the fight.. GGG is fighting Rosado who was KO by Angulo at 154.. So basically he is fighting a blown up 154 fighter??WTF At least Canelo is trying to fight the best but without luck. If Canelo fights and beast Trout what will the haters say then? OH he needs to fight Mayweather, Martinez, and Ward to get my respect..GTFOH

Comment

Rigo and GGG have just recently started receiving hype. The fuel? it's because while they hold a position of power by having a WBA title, the guys above them still find a way to ignore them (Golovkin more-so). I agree with Gambler on how they have a shorter "shelf life", and therefore their contemporaries are going to pretend likey they aren't worth anything. To make matters worse, all the up-and-comers are aiming for THE guy (Martinez and Donaire), so very few guys are even contemplating of fighting GGG/Rigo. I remember a poster said that the reason everyone wants to fight Canelo is because they know he's overhyped, and it's vice versa for GGG/Rigo. Everyone wants to get at Canelo first because they see not only a better pay-day than other fighters could provide, but they see vulnerability and oppportunity. Beating Canelo at this stage means that you snatched all of the (undeserved) hype that he has behind him. As GGG/Rigo increase in popularity/marketability, fighters will be a bit more eager to line up and fight them.

Comment

everybody hates larry man!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by irondanhamza View Post
                    except going 1-1 with kerry hope
                    lol...............

Comment

I would have agreed with Larry. However GGG & Rigo at least fight whoever will fight them in their respective weightclasses.

Comment

Working...
                      X