No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz would have beat Pacquiao lastnight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz would have beat Pacquiao lastnight

I am convinced has it been Ortiz in the ring last night instead of Mosley we would have had the upset of the year it still amazes me that Manny couldn't cut the ring against a slow Mosley who didn't even throw his best punches had it been Ortiz in there who is faster then Mosley and is a better boxer and has the same power

Comment

Comment

Pac dissapointed everyone last night!...It was a disgusting show, Pac vs Clottey all over again. Top Rank and can just go to hell! Keep Pacquiao fighting 40 year olds while GBP put on fights of the year!

Comment

tell floyd to stop punking out then....

Comment

send an email to floyd to stop hiding

Comment

Lmao I'm an Ortiz fan but he isn't beating Pac.

Comment

power and speed throws better compo and has the condition to actually fight the 12 rounds Victor beats Manny Pacquiao which is the reason you wont see that fight anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Pac dissapointed everyone last night!...It was a disgusting show, Pac vs Clottey all over again. Top Rank and can just go to hell! Keep Pacquiao fighting 40 year olds while GBP put on fights of the year!
                  I don't know, Vasquez Jr vs Arce was pretty awesome, it gets my vote. And, just to let you know. It was a Top Rank fight that got FOTY last year !!

Comment

:joker::joker:

Comment

Working...
                    X