Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs Joe Louis..............Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad wins via brutal KO.
    moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Joe would destroy this guy, his skill level was two leagues above Wlads continual (and only technique) grab and jab and back off style.

Comment

Heavyweight back then was basically a different weight class, so it would be more appropriate to compare Joe Louis with cruiserweights of today, not heavyweights.

Remember also that those guys didn't wear 10oz. gloves back then. They basically wore leather gardening gloves and took flush shots repeatedly. Joe Louis is also rated the #1 puncher of all time by Ring magazine.

I think he'd stand a chance against Wlad, but if Wlad didn't want to fight, I don't think Joe could force him to. He might stink the place out and you would see a 6'6" giant basically on his bike and running from a 6'1" 190lbs. guy. It would be quite something.

As for who would win? I have no idea.
        moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          The first one who lands.

Vlad is very good, but Louis was a very precise KO fighter.

I think Louis's speed is underrated, he may not of moved much, but he drew in opponents, and could KO men with very short punches.

His jab was also very good.

Like i said, the first big, clean shot wins it.
          Wrong cause joe wasnt a hw and would need mutiple shots to drop wlad he never would land though its easy to see this

Why do you followers always say how accurate joe was while leaving out how he moved which is the most important his movement was bad

Comment

Working...
          X