Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could combine any 2 fighters to make 1 superfighter....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll do one in each weightclass that makes it easier.

Heavyweight: Mike Tyson/Muhammad Ali
    Cruiserweight: Rocky Marciano/Evander Holyfield
    Light Heavyweight: Archie Moore/Ezzard Charles
    Super Middleweight: Roy Jones Jr/Chris Eubank
    Middleweight: Marvin Hagler/Thomas Hearns
    Jr Middleweight: Mike McCallum/Winky Wright
    Welterweight: Sugar Ray Leonard/Sugar Ray Robinson
    Jr Welterweight: Meldrick Taylor/Julio Cesar Chavez
    Lightweight: Shane Mosley/Pernell Whitaker
    Super Featherweight: Floyd Mayweather Jr/Alexis Arguello
    Featherweight: Salvador Sanchez/Willie Pep
    Super Bantamweight: Wilfredo Gomez/Erik Morales
    Bantamweight: Carlos Zarate/Ruben Olivares
    Super Flyweight: Khaosai Galaxy/Johnny Tapia
    Flyweight: Jimmy Wilde/Nonito Donaire
    Jr Flyweight: Ricardo Lopez/Ivan Calderon
    Minimumweight: Ricardo Lopez/Rosendo Alvarez

Comment

Pacman and Vitali Klitschko.

Vitali with the speed and workrate of a little legend and the toughness and chin and size of Vitali. Good luck doing anything but getting knocked out in the 1st round.

Comment

Floyd's Defense + Pac attack/Willingness to fight anyone...

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
          Floyd's Defense + Pac attack/Willingness to fight anyone...
          The thing is though if Floyd Mayweather attacked more he would leave himself more open. If he was aggressive/wild as Manny Pacquiao he wouldn't be nowhere as effective, with his defense which is his strongest asset.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Roy Jones and Bernard Hopkins
            that's the one

Comment

Mayweather + Hearns

Trinidad + De La Hoya

Hearns + Leonard

Roy Jones + Julian Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Burning Desire View Post
                The thing is though if Floyd Mayweather attacked more he would leave himself more open. If he was aggressive/wild as Manny Pacquiao he wouldn't be nowhere as effective, with his defense which is his strongest asset.
                You mean i can't combine Floyd's defence + Pac offence? What are you trying to imposed? Can you imagine If Floyd got this Pac offense and willingness to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
                  Mayweather + Hearns

Trinidad + De La Hoya

Hearns + Leonard

Roy Jones + Julian Jackson

Roy Jones Jr had power his speed which contributed to alot of his power, was amazing he destroyed Thoams Tate who ate up Julian Jacksons best punches for 12 rounds. So i don't think if he had Julian Jackson's power, that it would of changed his career that much.

I think you should stick Roy Jones Jr with someone like Chris Eubank, like i did because then Roy Jones Jr has an iron chin and he would take more chances. And i still think he would be undefeated if he had Chris Eubank's chin, even with the weight issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Burning Desire View Post
                    Roy Jones Jr had power his speed which contributed to alot of his power, was amazing he destroyed Thoams Tate who ate up Julian Jacksons best punches for 12 rounds. So i don't think if he had Julian Jackson's power, that it would of changed his career that much.

I think you should stick Roy Jones Jr with someone like Chris Eubank, like i did because then Roy Jones Jr has an iron chin and he would take more chances. And i still think he would be undefeated if he had Chris Eubank's chin, even with the weight issues.
                    Point taken my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
                      You mean i can't combine Floyd's defence + Pac offence? What are you trying to imposed? Can you imagine If Floyd got this Pac offense and willingness to fight?
                      No because Floyd Mayweather at the higher weightclasses rarely leads, and he doesn't lead because he can't stand toe to toe with the bigger fighters, who are stronger than him.

If he had Manny Pacquiao's attack/offense he would be leading much more, taking more chances which in turn would leave himself much more vunerble. Because Floyd Mayweather relies alot on his defense at the higher weight classes.

Just imagine if he had Manny Pacquiao's type of mindset to start brawling, fighters like ODLH at Jr Middleweight or ETC. I don't think he would be effective but thats just my opinion, im not trying to nit-pick your choice.

Thats your opinion which is fine im just bringing up a interesting point. But i agree about the willingness to fight anyone attitude, i'd love to see that.
                      Last edited by Burning Desire; 02-04-2009, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X