No announcement yet.

**Video Me Jumping Rope at the Gym**Video**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Video Me Jumping Rope at the Gym**Video**

Just a short clip of me jumping rope at the gym. I always jump for 5, 3 minute rounds as a warm-up, before I stretch and do anything else

Thats was very pretty skipping

are they your pink gloves in the background too?

Comment

Originally posted by LatinoGloves View Post
      Just a short clip of me jumping rope at the gym. I always jump for 5, 3 minute rounds as a warm-up, before I stretch and do anything else

nice bro, i have yet to accomplish such a feat

Comment

Originally posted by megadude View Post
        nice bro, i have yet to accomplish such a feat
        thanks...people on here dont think i really train and box because all the videos of me sparring are from inside my garage with friends. so im trying to find videos of me working out or at my gym

Comment

Originally posted by LatinoGloves View Post
          thanks...people on here dont think i really train and box because all the videos of me sparring are from inside my garage with friends. so im trying to find videos of me working out or at my gym
          Who cares about what people think about you bro? U kno?
          Who gives a F..

Good skipping video..

Comment

Whats with the pink gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by PP--- View Post
              Whats with the pink gloves?
              they belong to the chick who stepped out of the ring behind me. i have a 2 pairs of black 16 ounces, and 1 pair of blue 12 ounce gloves.

Comment

it dont matter what colour the gloves are its how you can use them

Comment

Back in my day we used old leather skipping ropes soaked in old tractor oil, that were cut from from real pack oxen leather. They must of weighed about 20 pounds. Our boxing boots were old WW1 army surplus because we couldnīt afford the fancy smancy high tech synthetic charlie boy boots they use today.
                  We used to do skipping for a solid hour to warm up, and that was after working 13 hr days laying railway track. Not many of us made it through this backbreaking work, if the heat or the rattle snakes get to ya the Injun raiding parties would. I would work with a 50 pound sledge hammer in one hand and a six gun in the other.
                  We were tough back then, not like the hoopty doopty wussie boys today. Wouldnīt find any pink gloves in any of our gyms.

Comment

Originally posted by potatos View Post
                    Back in my day we used old leather skipping ropes soaked in old tractor oil, that were cut from from real pack oxen leather. They must of weighed about 20 pounds. Our boxing boots were old WW1 army surplus because we couldnīt afford the fancy smancy high tech synthetic charlie boy boots they use today.
                    We used to do skipping for a solid hour to warm up, and that was after working 13 hr days laying railway track. Not many of us made it through this backbreaking work, if the heat or the rattle snakes get to ya the Injun raiding parties would. I would work with a 50 pound sledge hammer in one hand and a six gun in the other.
                    We were tough back then, not like the hoopty doopty wussie boys today. Wouldnīt find any pink gloves in any of our gyms.
                    haha wow...ok...we've upgraded since that time. and the ****ING PINK GLOVES BELONG TO THAT CHICK THAT WAS IN THE BACKGROUND!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X