Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Noticed something Lastnight, Floyd beats Manny easier than I thought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacs punch output will make a fight with floyd a very difficult one for mayweather i dont see how this fight would be easy for either fighter.

Comment

It will be intriguing but people seem to believe Manny can throw that many punches against Mayweather....not a chance he'd be throwing at air because Floyd won't just stand there unless he tries to get in the pocket and even then Floyd would actually throw shots and slip punches rather than just stand there with his hands up.

It will be interesting to see how Manny adjusts to having his work rate cut down and having to be smarter with his punching, because that is what we will have to see for him to beat Mayweather. It will also be interesting to see if either he or Floyd can put the other on the canvas and how they each react to the sneaky quick punches they each throw.

I feel blessed to have these 2 in my era. It would be amazing if the 2 of them and Mosley could have a 3 way thing with them fighting each other because each of the possible match-ups amongst the three are interesting.

Comment

mayweather does not sit in one place and take punishment,

Comment

doesn't clottey avg as many punches per round as floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
            It will be intriguing but people seem to believe Manny can throw that many punches against Mayweather....not a chance he'd be throwing at air because Floyd won't just stand there unless he tries to get in the pocket and even then Floyd would actually throw shots and slip punches rather than just stand there with his hands up.

It will be interesting to see how Manny adjusts to having his work rate cut down and having to be smarter with his punching, because that is what we will have to see for him to beat Mayweather. It will also be interesting to see if either he or Floyd can put the other on the canvas and how they each react to the sneaky quick punches they each throw.

I feel blessed to have these 2 in my era. It would be amazing if the 2 of them and Mosley could have a 3 way thing with them fighting each other because each of the possible match-ups amongst the three are interesting.
            Most sensible thing i've read today. No point in cussing pac nor floyd cause we all wanna see the fight. Pac's job done, now floyds turn, then we can have this MEGA fight later on this year. I expect both fighters to bring their A-game. Gonna be brilliant!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by S K I N View Post
              All credit to Manny he fought a good fight, his combination's where crazy and it was good to see him throwing some nice body shots,
              But Clottey landed that straight right hand every time he threw it,
              Manny has absolutely no head movement and was extremely easy for Clottey to hit, even up close.......
              His defense is extremely weak, He doesn't hold his hands up...
              A sharp shooter like Floyd would batter Manny, And maybe knock him out in the late rounds
              I couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
                But Floyd doesnt stand there with his hands up and let someone hit him, He moves around the ring and creates chances,
                Was almost like Joshua was not interested in the win lastnight

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
                  Does Floyd stand in one spot covered up for 36 minutes?

Comment

Working...
                  X