Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time for eminem, joe budden, rakim, and cassidy to make a song together

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time for eminem, joe budden, rakim, and cassidy to make a song together

imo, eminem is the most skillful mainstream rapper alive today, bar none and has been for years...i was on youtube last night and listening to many of his older songs that weren't released and many of his collaborations, and many of his songs on mixtapes--like emulate, what we do, love me, demons inside, patiently waiting, a few of his songs with obie trice off of the cheers album, just to name a couple, and realizied that his skillset overall is the best of the best, period....joe buddens is another brilliant lyricist with metaphors out of the ass, and imo, he is the best of the best when it comes to rappers who can't get that right break. his delivery, content, and more is just damn near perfect. rakim of old was as gifted as gifted comes...cassidy is raw and masterful with his rhyme scheme. i want all of these brilliant mc's to sit down and write a song that would just shake up hip hop and delivery their raw skills in one song. i would kill for something like this...

It would be a good song. Em has a lot to prove with his new album though.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
      It would be a good song. Em has a lot to prove with his new album though.
      no he doesn't. i disagree. you must have missed many eminem songs over the years. please don't bring up the encore album, because he gets too much of a bad rep for that album. eminem has too many songs where he just shows his brilliance on them, too many songs. his new albums this year are going to only enhance his unforgettable legacy in hip hop...he is the truth...

Comment

Working...
      X