• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zab Judah...

Comment

Meldrick Taylor

Comment

Manny Pacquiao. I mean he looked awesome when he first came out of the Phillipnes but he spent his career fighting cab drivers and nobodies and now where s he?

Comment

Mental Midget Judah

Comment

Peter Manfredo. We all thought he was going to be the savior of American boxing and then Calzaghe took him out.

Comment

For me it has to be Jose Luis Lopez. After recording so many early career knockouts and defeating Yory Boy Campas, and even after salvaging a draw with Ike Quartey, he literally fell off the map, opting instead for tasty waves and tasty bud as if he were a Hispanic Jeff Spicoli. Rarely have I seen such two-fisted power, the ability to take a punch and the ability to walk down an opponent. It was instead Quartey who got the cherry assignment against Oscar DeLaHoya, and Lopez instead got James Page, who decisioned Lopez despite being knocked down twice by him. Thus began Lopez' disenchantment with the sport and the first of several long hiatuses. I doubt that I'll ever again see such promise go unfulfilled as I did with Jose Luis Lopez!

Comment

edwin "el chapo" rosario

wilfredo gomez

not dissapointing.. but could have done much more..

Comment

Acelino Freitas could have done much more.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                    Peter Manfredo. We all thought he was going to be the savior of American boxing and then Calzaghe took him out.

no we didnt......

Comment

Originally posted by tszyunami View Post
                      For me it has to be Jose Luis Lopez. After recording so many early career knockouts and defeating Yory Boy Campas, and even after salvaging a draw with Ike Quartey, he literally fell off the map, opting instead for tasty waves and tasty bud as if he were a Hispanic Jeff Spicoli. Rarely have I seen such two-fisted power, the ability to take a punch and the ability to walk down an opponent. It was instead Quartey who got the cherry assignment against Oscar DeLaHoya, and Lopez instead got James Page, who decisioned Lopez despite being knocked down twice by him. Thus began Lopez' disenchantment with the sport and the first of several long hiatuses. I doubt that I'll ever again see such promise go unfulfilled as I did with Jose Luis Lopez!
                      Good pick

I was going to mention him but forgot, has to have one of the top 5 chins I've ever seen. James Page hit him with everything in that fight and he came back to drop him and hurt him, damn pothead surfer.

Comment

Working...
                      X