Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder "The Return Is Near" (BIG Announcement)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Yeah he looked positivley annorexic next to 245lb joseph parker yesterday

Wow! Joey Parker looks like a fan getting a photo, and look how soft he looks compared to 'Gaymaker' Haye and Hughie is not registered with VADA. Yeah I'm thinking hes getting robbed in the UK.
    Last edited by 1hourRun; 07-12-2017, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Wilder is a bum, Arreola II getting announced shortly.

Comment

[QUOTE=1hourRun;17850271]Deontay's resume suggest otherwise sir! If Deontays catalog of work is trash so is all the rest of the division. You all considered that euro-bum the 'Gpys-Queen' great for one lousy win over Klitschko now you have another hype-job ( Anthony Joshua ) getting the same praise after beating this geezer coming off a hideous performance.

I am not sure why you linking me to Tyson Fury I presume from nationality well lets just get this straight I dont support Junkies.

Also below is the link to Wilders Career Record we clearly see 2 different things because you clearly rate that.

http://boxrec.com/boxer/468841

Yes I do rate Joshua very highly and he has done everything required of him to date. Personally I see him as a rookie but he is miles ahead of all other heavy weights. Joshua Record below for you.

http://boxrec.com/boxer/659461

Comment

I heard jameel mcline was coming out of retirement...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Deontay's resume suggest otherwise sir! If Deontays catalog of work is trash so is all the rest of the division. You all considered that euro-bum the 'Gpys-Queen' great for one lousy win over Klitschko now you have another hype-job ( Anthony Joshua ) getting the same praise after beating this geezer coming off a hideous performance.

If Deontay Wilder had smashed some old man he wouldn't get the red-carpet treatment like these euro-bums and deep down you all know it!
            his resume is complete trash. beating one good fighter is better than beating 5 trash fighters. even joseph parker has a better resume than wilder. takam and ruiz over stirverne(beat arreola twice omg!) he also looks like trash when he fights these bums. he was losing to spilzka and washington i mean when guys like ggg and kovalev fight bums they destroy them. even ward wasnt losing to a guy like paul smith before ko'ing him.

Comment

The Stiverne fight seems to have gone quiet recently. Although i did see that video of Stiverne saying he won't step a-side.
              A Stiverne rematch really isn't worthy of hype or an announcement.

Wilder and Bellew having something to announce sounds interesting though. Although i'm not quite sure how to read/take Bellew's comments? He is going after Haye on twitter this morning however.
              Last edited by Chrismart; 07-12-2017, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                his resume is complete trash. beating one good fighter is better than beating 5 trash fighters. even joseph parker has a better resume than wilder. takam and ruiz over stirverne(beat arreola twice omg!) he also looks like trash when he fights these bums. he was losing to spilzka and washington i mean when guys like ggg and kovalev fight bums they destroy them. even ward wasnt losing to a guy like paul smith before ko'ing him.
                We both know Andy Ruiz beat Joey

: Malik Scott was robbed vs. the top five HW in the world at the time Czar Glazkov went twelve with King-Dung Ortiz ; Eric Molina challenged for another world title vs. Joshua, Duahupas moved up the top ten rankings after knocking out Robert Helenius, Stiverne was #2. HW in the world primed! Audley Harrison was the European HW champion ( YES E.U Champion ) same title held by Tyson Fury, Pulev, Helenious, Teper, Chisora so forth. Chris Arroeola a former top ten HW who challenged for a a world title TWICE! Siarhei Liakhovich is the former holder to Parkers title ( WBO ) Gerald Washington was considered a good opponent, undefeated in his prime but when Wilder knocked him out he was no good.

I'm sorry but your hate clouds your judgement, Deontay can fight Takam or Taco-boy Ruiz next and you will call them bums, but if A.J or Parker beat them WOW! its a be deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  The Stiverne fight seems to have gone quiet recently. Although i did see that video of Stiverne saying he won't step a-side.
                  A Stiverne rematch really isn't worthy of hype or an announcement.

Wilder and Bellew having something to announce sounds interesting though. Although i'm not quite sure how to read/take Bellew's comments? He is going after Haye on twitter this morning however.
                  Dont think it was ever not gunna be Haye/Bellew next, just think Bellews been keeping his name out there shouting at everyone. Hayes just tweeted hes back in December, thats the time Hearns always said a Bellew/Haye PPV will happen.

Comment

[QUOTE=ashadam;17850650]
                    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Deontay's resume suggest otherwise sir! If Deontays catalog of work is trash so is all the rest of the division. You all considered that euro-bum the 'Gpys-Queen' great for one lousy win over Klitschko now you have another hype-job ( Anthony Joshua ) getting the same praise after beating this geezer coming off a hideous performance.

I am not sure why you linking me to Tyson Fury I presume from nationality well lets just get this straight I dont support Junkies.

Also below is the link to Wilders Career Record we clearly see 2 different things because you clearly rate that.

http://boxrec.com/boxer/468841

Yes I do rate Joshua very highly and he has done everything required of him to date. Personally I see him as a rookie but he is miles ahead of all other heavy weights. Joshua Record below for you.

http://boxrec.com/boxer/659461
                    LOL at your 56 posts - you have no idea about boxing you fool. Wilder is an ex basketball player who's fought nothing but BUMS.

Fury DESTROYED Wladimir Klitschko in and outside the boxing ring - EASY WORK. Fury also smashed Wlad's unbeaten 10+ year record.

Wilder has never been in a REAL FIGHT - that's why Tyson '2Fast' Fury will give him that WORK and win - if/when that battle happens.

Anthony Joshua is a bum ass manufactured fighter.

Comment

if you look at last month's computerized independent world rankings (IWBR), which has been the standard in the industry for 20+ years in terms of impartial accurate rankings, 3 of the top 10 heavyweights are fighters deontay has already knocked out. all of whom are ranked ahead of dillian whyte.

can we please stop rewriting history and pretending wilder hasn't fought anybody? are you guys really so pathetic that you need to live in an alternate reality to feel better about yourselves?

Comment

Working...
                      X