Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atheism is declining due to lack of births study claims.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    First and foremost why don't you just post from your original Furn account. Second Perseus and Hercules are Greek myths, Jesus has actual historical background, you're comparing oranges to apples and can't even see that you are comparing oranges to apples.

You are using a bunch of fancy words that you don't understand and that mean absolutely nothing in regards to what I said. What the hell are you even talking about.

You need to first figure out what a logical fallacy is and then learn how to apply it.

We know when Jesus was born, where he was born, who were his parents, the circumstances of his birth, when he started preaching, who his apostles were, who he came into conflict with, who executed him so on and so forth. You naturally know more about Jesus than you do of Caesar. You couldn't even tell me when Caesar was born without using google, but you can tell me when Jesus was born because the whole calendar is based around Him lol.

You're equivalent to the Flat earthers, you can argue in circles all you want but in the end folks like you are a fringe contingency that no one actually takes serious. Enjoy doubting Jesus' existence while simultaneously celebrating his birthday every Christmas/New Year, it is afterall 2017 the year of our Lord.
    Dude, I stopped arguing when they started telling me that the historicity of Jesus is the equivalent of Thor. That is the point I know I was dealing with dishonest people.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Dude, I stopped arguing when they started telling me that the historicity of Jesus is the equivalent of Thor. That is the point I know I was dealing with dishonest people.
      You see the same thing with conspiracy theorists, both are very similar. They enjoy hearing a theory that's edgy and feeling like they have some secret inside information. They also tend to have a lot of unearned moral superiority
      Last edited by JimRaynor; 05-06-2017, 09:32 AM.

Comment

drivel
        You aren't the brightest guy, are you?

I mean, lets be honest here (if you can). You weren't a star pupil or anything like that. Thinking isn't your thing.

It's ok. Not everyone can be smart.

But if you can't be smart, be good. Be honest.

When your faith makes you into a liar, then your faith is beneath you. Or at least, it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          You aren't the brightest guy, are you?

I mean, lets be honest here (if you can). You weren't a star pupil or anything like that. Thinking isn't your thing.

It's ok. Not everyone can be smart.

But if you can't be smart, be good. Be honest.

When your faith makes you into a liar, then your faith is beneath you. Or at least, it should be.
          Claiming that Jesus never existed and then calling me not a bright guy is quite ironic. There is little to no difference between you and an Alex Jones conspiracy nut, you just happen to believe in a different type of conspiracy.

Tell me how hard did this video make you when it came out?

Comment

Claiming that Jesus never existed and then calling me not a bright guy is quite ironic.
            I'm just stating a fact. You aren't a smart person.

I know that you struggled at school. You know it too, of course.

It's okay to be stupid. You can't help being born that way. It is like your height, you are born to be tall or short. I don't judge you either way.

The only thing I judge people on is how good they are. Someone who is stupid, but who is still a good and honest person will have my respect.

You are stupid. That's ok. But you are not a good person, and not an honest person. That's not ok.

Be better.

Comment

People who believe in rib people, talking snakes, and people coming back from the dead, try to call other people stupid....

Hahaahah dumb fcking religious losers....

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                I'm just stating a fact. You aren't a smart person.

I know that you struggled at school. You know it too, of course.

It's okay to be stupid. You can't help being born that way. It is like your height, you are born to be tall or short. I don't judge you either way.

The only thing I judge people on is how good they are. Someone who is stupid, but who is still a good and honest person will have my respect.

You are stupid. That's ok. But you are not a good person, and not an honest person. That's not ok.

Be better.
                Green K, you're something else Furn, your inferiority complex about USA is one thing, but this takes the cake.

Comment

Green K, you're something else Furn, your inferiority complex about USA is one thing, but this takes the cake.
                  He keeps on muttering that he is stating a fact but I dont think he actually knows what it means....

Comment

Working...
                  X