No announcement yet.

Why Does Golovkin constantly say he's a ''small Middleweight?''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    Aww little coward. Did I attack your hero you fat coward.
    For fucks sake you're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      He was 173 vs Rubio
      I dont think he is a small MW. He had a solid frame. He clearly has no trouble making weight though. My point is that height and size are two different things. Anyone with a brain knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        in actual query algorithm on this site would probably find that Golovkin and Saunders by me alone hits more than 100 posts
        yeah and I never talked about the boxingscene search. Just some headliners from the google search:

Gennady Golovkin: Kell Brook was easy, now time for Billy Joe Saunders!

Gennady Golovkin eyeing up Billy Joe Saunders after knocking out Kell Brook

GGG EXCLUSIVE – Canelo Alvarez first choice, then Saunders

Golovkin uncut: GGG talks Canelo super-fight, Saunders offer and more

Comment

Not heavily muscled, not thick either, not that wide at all.
          At 5'10" he is a normal height for 160lbs!

He looks more like a Welter to me in body type but he has good power so Middleweight is fine.
          When a fan on a forum refers to a professional fighter as a coward you know their seriously ill and could be made to cry easily.

You can dislike a fighters style or his promotion but if you feel the need to degrade and hate just move on. Your making a fool of yourself!

Ray

Comment

Lol, what a ****** OP is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
              I dont think he is a small MW. He had a solid frame. He clearly has no trouble making weight though. My point is that height and size are two different things. Anyone with a brain knows that.
              You're trying to explain that to someone without a brain that's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
                He was 165 a month out from his last fight. When people say "small middleweight" they don't mean height. What they mean is what weight they walk around at, how much they rehydrate to, how big their frame is etc. Someone who is a "big middleweight" would be someone who is killing himself to make weight, has a huge frame or rehydrates alot after the weigh in. Khan and Canelo are the same height. Think they are the same size? Lol

This is common knowledge bro. How the fuk can you have 8k posts on a BOXING forum and still think that height = size? Seriously..

That being said I dont think he is that small. He is a solid middleweight that keeps in shape year round
                So what do you think about this video in the first 20 seconds where Golovkin says making 168 is easy?

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                  weighty division..NOT HEIGHT DIVISION...Tyson was 5'11 and Paul Williams was 6'1..stop the bull****
                  do you think I was being literal when I asked if he was talking about height? or was it rhetorical?!

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
                    You're trying to explain that to someone without a brain that's the problem.
                    You sit to pee that's your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      For fucks sake you're an idiot.
                      And you're scared

Comment

Working...
                      X