Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: They Said Kovalev Would Kill Me, Now Talking Down on Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's right....

Comment

Im a Ward fan & I will continue to be when or lose vs Kovalev. Although i have confidence Ward will win, its not a gimmie fight & as a boxing fan I cannot overlook Kovalev as being a HUGE threat to one of my favorite fighters. Anyone that is downtalking Kovalev before or after Ward (win or lose) is just a hater & dksab.

Comment

Unlike many boxers, Ward is smart, articulate, and stays out of trouble outside the ring. Have been a fan for a long time now and I believe his skills are at a higher level than Kov enough to earn him a close decision when they fight. He has to work on late fight stamina since Froch was doing better late against him. Kov seems somewhat sadistic and Ward seems to have a kind heart.

Comment

Ward has always been clear headed in the ring and commentating.

The extreme opinions on this say that Kov KOs Ward in 2, or Ward frustrates Kov for a lopsided decision. I think it will be somewhere in between. Ward will be far from 'completely frustrating' Kovalev... because Kov has proven he can box well. And Kov will have some trouble finding Ward for some solid shots. Like I've said elsewhere... just hoping both fighters come in the best they can be.

Comment

And the critics are Ward's own fans.....then they b!tch when Ward doesn't get any credit. And viceversa

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              And the critics are Ward's own fans.....then they b!tch when Ward doesn't get any credit. And viceversa
              Ward fans aren't the ones saying that Kovalev is going to kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Ward fans aren't the ones saying that Kovalev is going to kill him.
                Andre (29-0, 15KOs) is not paying any attention to the critics who are talking down on Sergey Kovalev (30-0-1, 26KOs)
                Ward's fans are the ones talking down Kovalev.
                And Kovalev fans always talking down Ward.

Then they expect their fighter to get credit for winning.

Comment

Kovalev will kill you and I will bathe in the tears of Ward's groupies.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    Ward's fans are the ones talking down Kovalev.
                    And Kovalev fans always talking down Ward.

Then they expect their fighter to get credit for winning.
                    Ward is specifically talking about the people who say Kovalev is going to kill him then suddenly change their tune.

Those people aren't Ward fans because Ward fans aren't saying that Kovalev would kill him.

Capiche?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Ward is specifically talking about the people who say Kovalev is going to kill him then suddenly change their tune.

Those people aren't Ward fans because Ward fans aren't saying that Kovalev would kill him.

Capiche?
                      those people don't exist so Ward is being dumb......look at Freedom, he thinks Kovalev beat Chilemba 12-0 and is gonna kill Ward anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X