No announcement yet.

So Canelo is going to be stripped because DAZN won't approve a unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    You need to post some evidence that approval for other fights was even asked for, and that DAZN will block Canelo from fulfilling mandatory obligations when the time comes.
    I would like further proof as well. DAZN stopping mandatory obligations seems sort of fishy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      This is bad business from people who DKSAB. No wonder Canelo is pissed.

They can try to keep the belt by making GGG fight Dervy for the vacant title. That would be a smart move.
      You saying "DAZN won't approve a unification" requires some proof.
      Maybe a quote from GBP or one from DAZN.There's been plenty written about DAZN greenlighting GGG & Kov as opponents but that's a long way from shutting down a title fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I would like further proof as well. DAZN stopping mandatory obligations seems sort of fishy to me.
        I don't believe they would even think about doing that. And the only "evidence" I've seen that they would is the fact that they want Canelo to fight GGG this Sept, when no mando has even been ordered.

Comment

I don't believe they would even think about doing that. And the only "evidence" I've seen that they would is the fact that they want Canelo to fight GGG this Sept, when no mando has even been ordered.
          IBF has ordered the Derevyanchenko fight

Comment

I agree that DAZN should be pushing for GGG to take tough fights without Canelo. Both Golovkin and Canelo are getting a lot of money so it shouldn't come easy. Fighting cans won't bring subs.

Comment

You need to post some evidence that approval for other fights was even asked for, and that DAZN will block Canelo from fulfilling mandatory obligations when the time comes.

Just saying something doesn't make it true.
              But thats all MCC ever has. He claims to have sources from time to time but its hard to believe anything he says cuz he just makes it up and then bases everything else off of that made up bit and puts it across as fact. Very LDBC like.

The boy just hates DAZN with a passion and enjoys crapping on them as often as possible, which is fair enough, but he lies about them and just makes stuff up. All the evidence is there to show that its team Canelo that has made little effort to unify with Andrade and Hearn was not opposed to it when asked. But that wont suit MCC he needs to make it all sound like Hearn and DAZN are to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                He spoke loud and clear by giving up the September date.
                Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                IBF has ordered the Derevyanchenko fight
                Yes, I forgot about that, because there has been no comment on it from Canelo's team, other than that they would consider their options, or something along those lines.

They certainly haven't said that they want to defend the IBF belt, or unify with Andrade instead, but DAZN will only approve GGG for Sept.
                Last edited by kafkod; 07-18-2019, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Lol I don't believe any of this ish. DAZN posted a picture of their dream card with all kind of exciting matchups on them on IG...and the main event was Canelo Vs Andrade? Why would they post that if they didn't like this fight? Makes no sense. If they approve Jacobs and Fielding...they also approve Andrade

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    But thats all MCC ever has. He claims to have sources from time to time but its hard to believe anything he says cuz he just makes it up and then bases everything else off of that made up bit and puts it across as fact. Very LDBC like.

The boy just hates DAZN with a passion and enjoys crapping on them as often as possible, which is fair enough, but he lies about them and just makes stuff up. All the evidence is there to show that its team Canelo that has made little effort to unify with Andrade and Hearn was not opposed to it when asked. But that wont suit MCC he needs to make it all sound like Hearn and DAZN are to blame.
                    He posted a link to some analyst saying that DAZN was below targets with subscriptions. How that counts as evidence for what he's claiming here beats me.

Comment

Here it is:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BztQWKpFWV0/

DAZN posted this on IG as a dream card for the fans. Guess what the main event is ? Andrade Vs Canelo...they seem to love that fight. So I doubt what OP is saying is anything more than just straight BS and assumptions

Comment

Working...
                      X