Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I agree with you guys.

This has false flag all over it, here we go again
    No war, just a display of willingness to go to war. But, will it be enough?
    Last edited by Zaroku; 06-19-2019, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Trump is just following the rule book to start a war in the final year of the first term to get reelected. Everyone knows America is a threat to world peace since its inception. The truth is to be on the right side of the devil than be in his path.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Trump is just following the rule book to start a war in the final year of the first term to get reelected. Everyone knows America is a threat to world peace since its inception. The truth is to be on the right side of the devil than be in his path.
        Sure would be awesome if he didnt. Then Dems would still complain and say something like hes in bed with Iran lol. Its a no win, they're already complaining because hes backing off.

Comment

I'm curious from the Trump supporters who cheered Trump pulling out of the Iran deal and placing sanctions on Iran. How did y'all expect Iran to react? To keep abiding by the deal the U S broke? This is a reaction by Iran.

Comment

Does anyone REALLY think Iran was abiding by the "deal" to start with??????

Oh Im sorry, like we treat our kids these days. Should we have told them, honey please dont do that and keep repeating ourselves? Heres a trophy honey and your video games.

Dont get me wrong Im NOT for war at all. If Trump does go into Iran thats something he'll have to carry with him.

Then again, like I said, if he doesnt go to war the left is already talking smack calling him a coward. Its a no win for him so play on playa.
            BTW I think theres a thread in the Dome about you not paying a bet MCC.

Comment

If Trump steps up to stabilize the region he is war mongering for re-election.

If he backs up then he is a coward and is sleeping with the enemy.

No winning here with some ppl

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Perfectt^^^^^

non hom8.

There are some very evil wicked people, think tank people, who get paid to plot, scheme and plan things.

I met a few when I was dating this woman from Kiev.
                I went to parties and drank martini ‘s with them. They asked me what I do for work. I asked them. My girl said, they are Jew like you... they work for government...one was a biological warefare guy, the other covert something or other, the last guy computer warefare plus...don’t remember. My way outta my league and comfort zone.

They said pretty much what you just posted.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Does anyone REALLY think Iran was abiding by the "deal" to start with??????

Oh Im sorry, like we treat our kids these days. Should we have told them, honey please dont do that and keep repeating ourselves? Heres a trophy honey and your video games.

Dont get me wrong Im NOT for war at all. If Trump does go into Iran thats something he'll have to carry with him.

Then again, like I said, if he doesnt go to war the left is already talking smack calling him a coward. Its a no win for him so play on playa.
                  BTW I think theres a thread in the Dome about you not paying a bet MCC.
                  Thumb wrestling won’t resolve this.... nor will Janken (Rock, paper, scissors)

Israel is capable of a whole lot of a lot.
                  I pray nothing comes of it.

Once crazy way tout .. just spit ballling..if some Somali pirates take credit... speedy mock trial,

But this isn’t about that tanker. If Iran wanted that ship seriously damaged with mines, divers could have placed them way below the water line, not at or slightly above it.

Comment

All of this basically just seals Trump's metamorphosis from the renegade candidate who was going to Drain the Swamp and end American interventionism in the middle east to the exact same kind of neocon drone who brandishes the big stick whenever Saudi and Israel tell him to. No wonder Biden is kicking his ass in opinion polls right now - another middle Eastern war isn't going to make him popular back home either.

Comment

man down is becoming another 1sad

Right wing nuts are losing it

Comment

Working...
                      X