• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nas better lyrics but tupac has better delivery

i agree that layne from alice in chains is better

Comment

Originally posted by Witch_King View Post
      kurt > tupac... will be ever be. Both are overated though.. nas pawns 2pacs ass and kurt is not even close to layne staley.
      I prefer Alice in Chains to Nirvana, but didn't Jerry Cantrell write most of the songs? Layne had better vocals, but i'd say Kurt > Layne due to Kurts lyricism and riffs.

I agree with Nas > Pac.

Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
      Cobain = Emo......2pac = Gangsta

Cobain bitched out and commited suicide, whilst 2pac went out like a hommie
      Courtney Love....

Comment

what i meant is layne sounds better than kurt, alice in chains is light years better than nirvana and out all of their songs i only got to like about 5, while alice in chains i loved almost all of it 9/10 ratio.

Comment

what i meant is layne sounds better than kurt, alice in chains is light years better than nirvana and out all of their songs i only got to like about 5, while alice in chains i loved almost all of it 9/10 ratio.
          Yeah, Layne definitely has better vocals then Kurt.

Also:

Alice In Chains Unplugged > Nirvana Unplugged.

'Down In A Hole' is one of the greatest songs of all-time.

Comment

Co sign with black.ink

Yeah Jerry wrote most of the AIC material. Layne was writing more and more though, by the last album he wrote quite a lot of material.

As a singer:

Layne >>>>> Kurt

As a songwriter:

Kurt >>>>> Layne

Depression is an illness, if you've never had it you can't pass judgement on someone who has and couldn't cope. Don't be such ignorant and judgemental fucks. But if I was married to Courtney Love depression or not I'd contemplate suicide too.

I voted Kurt. Like 2Pac a lot, I listen to only a few rap artists and he's one of them. But Cobain was a better songwriter.

Comment

That's tough. I'll say Kurt overall.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                2pac had emotion, but Cobain was a straight up *****.
                *****? Possible.

Heroin addict? Definite.

Comment

Its all about preference. We cant measure which band is better.

Its the same as asking whether an apple or a potato is better.

I saw AIC last week. They were ****ing amazing. Their new album is great. But il always prefer Nirvana.

Comment

lol thats not AIC, i dont like the new singer, its not AIC w/out laynes voice, i seen some guys that sound and can sing similar to layne i dunno they had to pick thay guy.

Comment

lol thats not AIC, i dont like the new singer, its not AIC w/out laynes voice, i seen some guys that sound and can sing similar to layne i dunno they had to pick thay guy.
                      He's excellent. Have u heard the album? I was very sceptical about them carrying on without Layne, but they sound great. He does sound very similar to Layne in many of the songs.
                      Layne cant be replaced, but Jerry was always the mastermind behind AIC. And the new album proves that.

Comment

Working...
                      X