No announcement yet.

Name That Boxing Scene Poster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name That Boxing Scene Poster

“I love GGG. I think he beat Canelo twice and if it wasn’t for Canelo loving Vegas GGG would still be undefeated. GGG has fought many World Champions such as Steve Rolls, Dominic Wade, Gabriel Rosado, Curtis Stevens, Vanes Martirosyan, Willie Monroe Jr., Marco Antonio Rubio, Nobuhiro Ishida, Lajuan Simon, and Makoto Fuchigami. GGG made 20 defenses of his titles against excellent opponents. I don’t think Canelo can do that.”

Name that poster.

Boliodogs????????

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Boliodogs????????
      Winner winner chicken dinner!

Comment

I think a more fun game would be to name whose alt people think you are

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Es no fonny.

Comment

Motorcity Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by GODnelo View Post
                “I love GGG. I think he beat Canelo twice and if it wasn’t for Canelo loving Vegas GGG would still be undefeated. GGG has fought many World Champions such as Steve Rolls, Dominic Wade, Gabriel Rosado, Curtis Stevens, Vanes Martirosyan, Willie Monroe Jr., Marco Antonio Rubio, Nobuhiro Ishida, Lajuan Simon, and Makoto Fuchigami. GGG made 20 defenses of his titles against excellent opponents. I don’t think Canelo can do that.”

Name that poster.

ok, I got one for ya.....

somebody unimaginably stupid, said the following quotes.....

Name that poster.

thinks that Golovkin has a better resume than Canelo.....
                I just made a thread about specifically why people rate Canelo's resume as better than GGG's...and I laid out my case as to why I rate GGG's better
                ----------------------------

thinks that one of the " killers " on Golovkin's resume could have beaten Canelo.... but he will not say which one LMAO
                I don't think Canelo would have gotten all of his guys out by KO and maybe would not have 'won' all of them

thinks that Murray Lemieux Monroe and Vanes, are better wins for Golovkin..... than Lara Cotto Trout and Mosley, are for Canelo.....
                Canelo's top wins would be Lara..Jacobs and Cotto imo...GGG's would be Jacobs, Murray and Lemieux...I don't see a ton of separation there..... winning 7-5 vs a great Lara...and going 12 with a shot fat Cotto...is not imo better than 8 Round destruction of Lemieux...and 11 round destruction of Murray..... Vanes was inactive and moving up in weight...but he wasn't shot like SSM more or less was..... I don't think going 12 with Mosley when Canelo did, or 12 with Trout, are better wins than GGG running through Monroe and Geale

thinks that Andre Ward is no better than Bika Barrera and Miranda
                I just never really saw the skills from him..... if he was born in a different country I don't think he would have been looked at much differently than Bika Barrera or Miranda etc

thinks that Golovkin has 5-6 'great' wins..... but cannot even name 1 of those 'great' wins
                Yeah he has about 10+ good wins imo...and 5-6 'great' wins if you want to term it that...great fighter, great career...an ATG at MW...that's pretty clear I think..... If a great win is a dominant win over another prime great fighter...I would say GGG has quite a few tbh

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Name that poster.

thinks that one of the " killers " on Golovkin's resume could have beaten Canelo.... but he will not say which one LMAO

thinks that Murray Lemieux Monroe and Vanes, are better wins for Golovkin..... than Lara Cotto Trout and Mosley, are for Canelo.....

thinks that Golovkin has 5-6 'great' wins..... but cannot even name 1 of those 'great' wins

Another easy one. That Boxing1013 dork.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Name that poster.

Sounds like Stephen Da Breadman Edwards, to be honest...

Comment

Working...
                    X