Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao Baffled on Why Khan Claimed a Deal Was Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao Baffled on Why Khan Claimed a Deal Was Done

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao has not signed a contract to take on Amir Khan in Saudi Arabia later this year despite claims that a deal has been agreed for the bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan is one delusional mofo

Comment

Khan’s gone punchy

Comment

Pac should let brook put brook signature on contract, hopefully Khan won't notice until fight might and sees brook across ring instead of pac.

Comment

Khan is getting more and more demented every day. I saw the interview of him 'confirming' the Pac fight. However earlier in the interview he just said he would be returning to Saudi against somebody....I think he just made it up because he is a serial liar, punchy, has a distorted sense or reality

Comment

Canelo sent the real Khan to heaven to meet 72 virgins. This Khan is a lizard.

Comment

This is glass jaws only way of weaselling in to a pay day.The kid is just a complete prat who just plagues the names of the sport for a pay day but never does anything ...EVER! to warrant one.
              I can not stomach this low life and his lies and delusion.

Anyone who supports this weasel in anyway needs to be checked out!

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
                Khan returns Novemer 8. That's all that matters.
                Yeah and if it's against a big name then he will get knocked out or find away to quit. 🥊

Comment

He just got paid £7 mill for fighting a featherweight

He needs to count his blessings.

I don’t think his family can like him very much either

Comment

Khan making a C**t of himself again ....

Comment

Working...
                    X