Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: This Is My Job, And I'm Doing What I Love

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: This Is My Job, And I'm Doing What I Love

Keith Thurman couldn't have been more thrilled to get in his first fight in nearly two years upon his ring return earlier this year. There was evidence of ring rust in his 12-round win over Josesito Lopez, sure. But most important to the unbeaten welterweight was the ability to be able to fight while still at or close to the peak of his career after injuries stole a chunk of his prime years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You are a phgt and you are getting knocked out like the coward runner you are. All that talk to retreat like a hoe on fight night. I could KO you myself punk. War Pacquiao!

Comment

thurman talked all that crap about manny then starts to sound like him now .. "this is my job, and i love what i do"??

manny pacquiao: "im just doing my job, boxing is my passion"

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        You are a phgt and you are getting knocked out like the coward runner you are. All that talk to retreat like a hoe on fight night. I could KO you myself punk. War Pacquiao!
        Dude you aren’t KO’ing anyone or anything. Sat in your mommas basement posting like 2783 times a year is not the regime of a prime athlete.

Comment

If boxing is Keith's job, hes part-time. Are you ready for this work tho?

Comment

Working...
          X