No announcement yet.

Golden Boy makes Kovalev an "extremely low" offer for September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    Boxingscene just reported that Kovalev’s offer was less than half of what Jacobs made for fighting Canelo. LOL!!!!!
    Clearly they don't really want to fight Kovalev. They just want the publicity and to say the tried to fight Kovalev. Kovalev is a bigger fight than Jacobs. I hope the fight gets made but they need to make Kovalev a reasonable offer. He is the champ and it's his title they will be fighting for.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Canelo is a big draw I get it. But if he is gonna use Kov as a prostitute he is going to have to pay him big money. And by using him as a prostitute I mean draining Kovalev so he will just look to cash out
      If Kovalev don't want to feel like a prostitute then DON'T be a prostitute period. Otherwise I don't want to hear excuses. You get paid based on what you bring to the table. How much does Kovalev bring compared to someone else Canelo can fight? And bringing up what AJ had to pay after dummy Hearn inflated his own heavyweight market means nothing to Canelo. Canelo is already IN the US market and doesn't have a small heavyweight division to fight a opponent to sell Americans. Canelo already sells and can literally pick anyone from 3-4 different weight classes and the fight will sell. If Canelo moves on then Kathy looks like a phuking idiot because Kovalev will never see anywhere that money ever again. There is only 1 loser if the fight never happens and that's Kovalev Canelo is highest paid fighter in the world regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        If Kovalev don't want to feel like a prostitute then DON'T be a prostitute period. Otherwise I don't want to hear excuses. You get paid based on what you bring to the table. How much does Kovalev bring compared to someone else Canelo can fight? And bringing up what AJ had to pay after dummy Hearn inflated his own heavyweight market means nothing to Canelo. Canelo is already IN the US market and doesn't have a small heavyweight division to fight a opponent to sell Americans. Canelo already sells and can literally pick anyone from 3-4 different weight classes and the fight will sell. If Canelo moves on then Kathy looks like a phuking idiot because Kovalev will never see anywhere that money ever again. There is only 1 loser if the fight never happens and that's Kovalev Canelo is highest paid fighter in the world regardless.
        Well declining IS not being a prostitute. So I hope he keeps declining offers if Canelo plans to drain him. If Canelo is legit and wants to fight him without draining Kovalev then it's an awesome fight that Canelo should get praised for alot

Comment

I just read all about it. DAZN will only except two fights for Canelo in September and that is Kovalev or GGG and I think he loses either fight. BY BY your royal highness. Pick your poison.

Comment

kovalev shouldn't get more than 1mill. he ain't nobody

Comment

Well declining IS not being a prostitute. So I hope he keeps declining offers if Canelo plans to drain him. If Canelo is legit and wants to fight him without draining Kovalev then it's an awesome fight that Canelo should get praised for alot
              That's not what they doing lol Not being a prostitute would be you walk away on principle saying I'm not fighting under these terms no matter what. That's not what they saying. They basically saying I'll suck your dyck, let you put it in my azzz, with or without condom, but you want to do that and pull my hair? Nope...that's where I draw the line well ok if you put an extra 20 on the night stand. LMAO

Comment

they declined for more money, seems like there are no weight related issues so far...

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  kovalev shouldn't get more than 1mill. he ain't nobody
                  HAHAHA.

Dumbass.

Kovalev is a bigger challenge than Canelo has faced in a long long time... more dangerous than GGG.

Kovalev has also done his own PPV and has fought some tough champs. Heck, he even killed a guy in a ring.

No why don't you go learn some grammar.

But I agree... "he ain't nobody".... he is a freaking LHW Champ!

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    they declined for more money, seems like there are no weight related issues so far...
                    When the money is so far apart, you don't even go into the weight issue.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Jarrell Miller was going to make around $5 million to fight Joshua.

How much does Main Events think Kovalev is worth?
                      miller is a nobody who has accomplished nothing as a boxer. he was supposed to get at least 5 million until he screwed it up lol miller has never even headlined his own card. kovalev had been an established main eventer for years and is champion! kovalev is worth more than miller ever will be he should get more than what miller got! good job by kovalev rejecting it! dazn has the big bucks they need to come correct and back up the brinks truck! If clenelo truly wants the fight they will give kovalev more!

Comment

Working...
                      X