Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie embarrassed the sport of boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You're a moron if you think this is gonna be a one sided fight." At MGMGRAND media tent talkin about 8/1 vs Garcia.
    https://twitter.com/paulmalignaggi/s...431872?lang=en

Danny "Swift" Garcia (31-0, 18 KO) punished Paulie "Magic Man" Malignaggi (33-7)
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...p-and-reaction

He's not only an embarrassment to the sport, but to his gender and country.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      I cant decide what was worse then him crying after every fight in his interviews with excuses for why he got his azzz kicked or when he showed up with hair extensions. Lol

His dumbazzz looked like a fool then he couldn't see but it got really bad because his own hair was phuking himself up because was whiplashing and slapping him. They tried to tape it up. That didn't work then they had to try and cut it between rounds. LMAO

This man has always been a joke
      I remember that...classic Paulie. He has always been so obsessed about his image...LOL. What kind of an A-hole gets braids woven into their hair before fight?

I remember Emanuel Steward commentating during that fight saying how Lennox Lewis had an elaborate procedure that took an hour to secure his hair before a fight to avoid that problem.

Comment

I thought Paulie won, Lobov didn't hit anything except from that clinch in the corner

But it's not like it was an entertaining fight or anything lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          They need to bring some punchers across.

Can you imagine Maidana in there? It'd be awesome.
          i would pay to see maidana and provodnikov go at it in a bareknuckle fight

Comment

Well even in his prime Malignagii was just a jabber. Look what hatton did to him, just completely walked right through Paulies jab
            A weak jab against a naturally bigger man throwing hands, Lobov always stood a good chance. Put someone like canelo in there who can counter punch on the inside and outside and exploit those wild punches with ease. But ofcourse what elite boxer whos earning serious money in boxing is gonna go into BKB?

Comment

I kinda feel bad for Paulie now. The look on his face when Lobov's arm was raised. You could tell that he's have had too many losses for this shi t and now lose to some MMA journeyman and got his face f ucked up.

Comment

Im sick of Paulie repping our sport against those MMA guys. Paulie...stfu and stick with boxing broadcasts.

This is embarassing.

Comment

GrandPac vs. Malignaggi would be hilarious...

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    i would pay to see maidana and provodnikov go at it in a bareknuckle fight
                    I might pay to not have to see that...

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      Watching candy ass fight is terrible (except for when he's getting his shlt pushed in). Listening to him talk is even worse. Even with the volume all the way down, his noise still gets thru
                      I agree.
                      Even if he does have some decent input into commentary his voice is so annoying you just want him to get knocked out.
                      Farewell Paulie hope you never come back.

Comment

Working...
                      X