No announcement yet.

GGG is so overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    I don't work for an argentinian company. I work for a big US company with US engineers. And they are amazed by my intelligence. I had a meetings yesterday with the CEO to discuss my ideas. So, I can talk with facts behind me.
    They must have low standards, because i assure you nobody here is amazed by you. Smart people don't have to tell people they're smart. You're blowing smoke.

Comment

For my country? yes, I do. I make more than three times the national average. Probably four times.
      LMAO

If you live in a third world country - and you make 3-4 times the national average - that ain't saying much as you're still NOT making a great deal of money and you have nothing to brag about.

Think of it in this regard, you can win 3-4 times more gold medals @ the Special Olympics than your closest competitor - however - you're still a r3tard.

Let that marinate for a minute.

Lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        They must have low standards, because i assure you nobody here is amazed by you. Smart people don't have to tell people they're smart. You're blowing smoke.
        Using logical fallacies will take you nowhere. Keep me on ignore, bytch, so you can still believe you hold any truth in your horrible threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
          LMAO

If you live in a third world country - and you make 3-4 times the national average - that ain't saying much as you're still NOT making a great deal of money and you have nothing to brag about.

Think of it in this regard, you can win 3-4 times more gold medals @ the Special Olympics than your closest competitor - however - you're still a r3tard.

Lol...
          Generally speaking, there are geographical barriers when it comes to making money and you live in a third world country.
          Making 3 or 4 times the national average is fine for me. I don't expect to be a millionaire.

Comment

Using logical fallacies will take you nowhere. Keep me on ignore, bytch, so you can still believe you hold any truth in your horrible threads.
            Oh no, Mr High IQ is a mad maxipad.

Comment

LMAO

Lol...
              Maxi does phone tech support for a US company. He thinks he's the next Einstein because he follows a list of troubleshooting instructions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                LMAO

Lol...
                Maxi is proof that Hitler and other Nazi's hid in Argentina after the war was over.

Comment

Felix Trinidad
                  Glen Johnson
                  The Glen Johnson who came from fighting a 7 15 1 guy?
                  A guy whose biggest challenge so far was welterweight
                  Sam Garr

Felix Trinidad the welterweight?

Comment

• ggg is a great fighter with a ****ty resume(for his skills).. he clearly underachieved...

Comment

I can agree with this. The two best names on Golovkin's resume are Jacobs and Alvarez - and we all know what happened there...

Sexy Sergio has the W over the Ghost. That's better than anything Golovkin has managed so far..

Golovkin is not on par with Martinez, IMO - especially when you consider that Sergio turned pro as a welter and beat a big dominant MW champion.

Alvarez outboxed Golovkin in both fights and I thought the decisions were fair. Especially in the rematch. Golovkin had the opportunity to prove he was a good fighter in the rematch when Alvarez essentially stood right in front of him and dared him to FIGHT. Golovkin took a pass and, IMO, flushed his reputation down the toilet in the process. Alvarez, OTHO, proved he had the constitution of a great fighter. Alvarez is a couple leagues ahead of Golovkin.

The difference between Ward and Golovkin is that Ward actually beat the Kesslers, Frochs, Dawsons and Kovalevs of the world.

Exactly WHO has Golovkin beaten?

My take on Golovkin? An HBO hype job who looked good knocking over BUMs and Tomato Cans but either ducked or came up short when confronted with the bigger challenges. He's never *convincingly* beaten a top opponent - and the Andre Ward duck was shameful..

Fair enough, man. There's always gonna be a lot of different opinions on ish. If you believe Jacobs and Canelo both deserved the nod over even a past prime Golovkin you're gonna have a different opinion, of course. If you believe that Sergio is a better fighter than Golovkin I ain't gonna try to convince you otherwise - Maravilla is one of my all time favourites.

Still doesn't change the basic principle that you initially challenged - ultimately resume is as much about opportunity as it is about ability. If you don't get the fights you don't get to prove ish one way or another.

The rest of it... strikes me you're just trying to pick a fight. Your language is that of someone trying to provoke a response... 'shameful', 'cans', BUMS'. Ain't really the way I think about professional boxers who put their health on the line for our entertainment, and I'd like to imagine it ain't yours, but I guess it takes all sorts. Ima leave you to do your thing I guess, take that as a W if you like.

Comment

Working...
                      X