Collapse
No announcement yet.

So How Do I Help My Friend Bros?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] So How Do I Help My Friend Bros?

Hey bros so since its a UD that friend #1 is worth helping and not a lost cause as friend #2 as you all voted: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=660668

I want to know how to help him out?

So the backstory is he's a really good friend, great guy. Really nice, too nice. He's the guy who never wins, who never gets the girl cause the saying, "Nice guys finish last or not at all".

He's in his late 30's already. Still lives at home with his parents. His parents baby the hell out of him like they still treat/view him like he's a kid, pampering him and not really forcing him to move out and really grow up.

He does work hard though and has a good job as a graphic designer, so he actually makes good money and you factor in he doesn't have to pay rent, mortgage, bills and all of the other things that drains our bank accounts. So if he's smart with his money he must have a ton saved up by now.

He's a really good friend, very loyal dependable but I think thats part of his downfall too since most use him to just be that friendzone friend. He needs to really just start looking out for "Number One" cause times running out he's in his late 30's.

He's never had a girlfriend before, never really been on a real date. So he's never been laid, the legit way at least. Never actually kissed a girl either well passionately/romantically.

He looks like Seth Rogen but at his fattest like in the movie Knocked Up. I know thats not exactly the best looking guy but hey chicks still love Seth Rogen and he's a big movie star right?

I've tried everything from the high school years(spitting at girls at the mall), clubs, bars, road trips, concerts, vegas, inviting him and being his wingman, but nothing has worked. He keeps "claiming" that he's in no rush to meet a girl or date a girl. But WTF he's in his late 30's and 40's right around the corner!

For those claiming that he's gay thats not the deal for he loves porrrn, goes to all the poorn conventions gets collectibles, takes pics, autographs. he is like my other friend drops a whole paycheck at the VIP section of strip clubs. It's pretty apparent that he prefers to go to places where hot chicks are paid to be nice to him and he knows theres little to no chance of rejection or them ending up dissing him? So theres some major confidence, insecurity issues, experience issues going on there.

He doesn't hit the bars, parties, clubs scene never was really into that due to his fear of rejection. He's more of a comicon, wondercon, guy.

Out of our close circle of friends he is like 3 of last remaining friends who are not married. The other 2 are me and my other boy. My other boy is getting married over Memorial Weekend, and me ill even probably finally retire from the game next year once i get my career back on track which seems to be looking good at this point at least.

I guess i feel that he will truly be really screwed once we all get married or shacked up or whatever and he is still on his own like that. Most if not all of our friends have given up on him and written him off as a lost cause. But here even in boxingscene i see you all voted him to be in better shape than that other prick by Unanimous Decision so i figured its worth a last final attempt to help the friend out right?

So how do I help this friend?

Give him an open mouthed kiss, cause he's clearly gay. Him spending all that money at strip clubs is his way to hide it

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Give him an open mouthed kiss, cause he's clearly gay. Him spending all that money at strip clubs is his way to hide it
      dude he aint gay, hes like a real life 40 year old Virgin if u ever seen that movie? like a total comic book nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        He's in his late 30's already. Still lives at home with his parents. His parents baby the hell out of him like they still treat/view him like he's a kid, pampering him and not really forcing him to move out and really grow up.

...he loves porrrn, goes to all the poorn conventions gets collectibles, takes pics, autographs. he is like my other friend drops a whole paycheck at the VIP section of strip clubs.

He's more of a comicon, wondercon, guy.
        There are three reasons for this guy being way beyond help. Those are the three.

Comment

First of all, this whole "nice guys finish last" thing is a myth with women. Not every girl likes assh*les. What happens is men aren't men, they listen and agree with women all the time. Women are turned off by it because instead of having a man who takes charge, she has a puppy dog at her feet. I would honestly go up to him and tell him that he should start dating and have fun. You're gonna have to hype him up about it to make him excited and that should be easy. Tell him about the sex he is going to have and all the women he is going to see. If he's a sentimental guy than tell him that his true love is around the corner. Get him excited about it. In terms of finding women, since he pretty much sounds like he bows down to women I would stay away from the club and bar scene. Those women are vicious and seek validation from "assh*les". I'll hit up the super markets and gyms because he'll find women around his age. Good luck.

Comment

Is he you?

Anyway, he can only help himself. First he has to go to a gym and lose his fat and get in good shape lifting weights 3x a week. That should give him confidence and self worth, second he needs to go out more and try to insert himself into conversations. It's that simple. Show him some Steve Jabba videos.

Comment

OP: let him ******** your assh0le. That will make you and him feel better.

Comment

In terms of him getting out of the "puppy dog" stage with women, he needs to obviously date more. He's going to have to lose a girl he really likes and he'll have that stage of "why did she leave me? I did everything right? I agreed with everything she says." Also being able to attract more females will obviously help his confidence. After a few numbers and dates, he'll snap out of that **** for good and he'll be a man with his own views.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  try to insert himself into conversations.
                  Something tells me that this would be a trainwreck, sounds like this dude has zero game.

Comment

He needs to start doing some cocaine to expand hs mind, nothing else will work. Maybe have him snort some MDMA, not that Molly ****, but real MDMA. Those should awaken his mind to endless possibilities and confidence.

Comment

Working...
                    X