• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    i hate to say it but luke is trash as a head coche,,,,
    explain.....................

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      He was a bum on the court so i dont get how he became a head coach for the Lakers.

Family connection
      The Warriors were winning games when he substituted for Steve Kerr. People didn't know that a ******ed monkey can coach that team.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        The Warriors were winning games when he substituted for Steve Kerr. People didn't know that a ******ed monkey can coach that team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
          LMAO at this ****ing Kunt Kobe D1ckrider. That's a shot on Steve "The Ring Chasing Role Player in the 1990's" Kerr. Lonzo Ball is a poor man's Michael Carter Williams.
          Last edited by RomanReigns; 12-01-2017, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
            LMAO at this ****ing Kunt Kobe D1ckrider. That's a shot on Steve "The Ring Chasing Role Player in the 1990's" Kerr. Lonzo Ball is a poor man's Michael Carter Williams.

Comment

• Sorry guys

Comment

• Lonzo is struggling far more than I expected him to. I know this dude can play but he is far too passive to play in a man's league.

I am beginning to think Lavar knew Lonzo would struggle and is trying to deflect and put the spotlight on his crazy antics so people will give Lonzo a pass while he gets it together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Sorry guys

Comment

• Haven't watched all the Lakers games, but have they tried putting Zo at SF?

Like with KCP, and Clarkson on the floor too.

Cuz from what I've seen, he's pretty good at guarding SF's 1on1 even though he's skinny.

Either way I dont' think he's gonna be that great ever but if Lakers are playing him they might as well put him at the 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      Haven't watched all the Lakers games, but have they tried putting Zo at SF?

Like with KCP, and Clarkson on the floor too.

Cuz from what I've seen, he's pretty good at guarding SF's 1on1 even though he's skinny.

Either way I dont' think he's gonna be that great ever but if Lakers are playing him they might as well put him at the 3.
                      ZO=GOAT

Comment

Working...
                      X