• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linares is a beautiful fighter

His only weakness is his chin... but Loma doesnt have the power to crack it

He definitely will cause some problems for Lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Too bad lil chenko only picks on guys two divisions below so i doubt he'll step in with linares.
      He didn’t pick Rigo. Rigo kept calling him out and the fans wanted this fight. Loma is ducked by the 126-130 guys now. But he’ll move up to 135 and give Mikey Garcia or Linares a lesson. What will the excuses be when he makes then look like total noobs as well?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        I can see your anger bud
        Yea right. You've been crying like a little girl for the past 36 hours.

Comment

Linares still gets his azzbeat... sorry

Comment

I enjoyed watching loma red get the crap beat outta him a few years back

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              He didn’t pick Rigo. Rigo kept calling him out and the fans wanted this fight. Loma is ducked by the 126-130 guys now. But he’ll move up to 135 and give Mikey Garcia or Linares a lesson. What will the excuses be when he makes then look like total noobs as well?
              Of course this is a true...

Loma didn't even want fight with smaller Rigo & but dumb public here was demanding this fight claiming Loma is ducking scared... Even though Loma tried to explain it to all of us here it's a mismatch.

But people here don't wanna hear any truth about anything... perhaps trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                I love your sig because Olaf legitimately thought he would go toe to toe with Mach. It's like false confidence or bravado just being ended in an instant.
                Every time champion, friend. :>

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                  Of course this is a true...

Loma didn't even want fight with smaller Rigo & but dumb public here was demanding this fight claiming Loma is ducking scared... Even though Loma tried to explain it to all of us here it's a mismatch.

But people here don't wanna hear any truth about anything... perhaps trolls.
                  To be fair, they offered Rigo that fight at 126 before and the fight didn't happen for whatever reason, it doesn't matter if it was the money issue or weight issue. When Lomachenko gained the weight and moved up to 130, his team didn't want to go back to 126 to not cut off the muscle mass, but Rigo was asking for the fight and Lomachenko said in one of his interviews that he doesn't want that fight because he'll never get credit for it, he also said he'll "sweep Rigondeaux out of the ring" and that Rigo has to understand that Lomachenko will "run over him like a tank and Rigo will be done after that". He also said that Rigo might quit. That's exactly what he said and that's exactly what happened, so there's no reason for complaining, Lomachenko warned everybody about the outcome, be careful what you wish for because Loma wasn't asking for that fight in the first place
                  Last edited by g27region; 12-11-2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                    Lomachenko's is a lot more effective but not more efficient, he uses way too much movement and throws way too many punches with not so much power on them. His style isn't the most energy saving out there and sooner or later he will get tired in one of his fights especially if he moves up in weight and he'll have to resort to doing something else other than being way too active to overwhelm his opponent.

That's what being a pro veteran means and he's still to show me that he's developed this trait, he's beaten all these guys using his boxing skills from the amateurs, when someone brought him that dirty rough pro heat though he was kinda clueless at some points, we'll see if he has something to fall back on when this stamina and volume movement and punching fade away/ don't work. Can he buy time if he's tired, can he survive if he got hurt, can he deal with relentless strong chinned fighters that are a bit bigger than him? we are still to see that, but for now he's definitely a level above Linares overall.

Also interested in seeing whether Lomachenko would be willing to do year round random blood and urine testing and how that would affect his performances after he starts doing them, will the intensity go down like with Pacquiao for example or is he just a stamina freak.
                    His soft punches mixed with hard shots are intentional.
                    He is disrupting guys from executing their gameplan.
                    I don't see too much wasted punches actually. Because he is throwing mostly soft punches he doesn't use up too much energy and opens his opponents up to land well placed hard shots. You don't see him missing by miles with haymakers.

A guy like Oscar Valdez should be more concerned about pacing himself, because he is throwing every shot with full force.

Concerning linares, he throws awesome combinations, but gets more predictable the longer the fight lasts. Couple this with his tendency to cut and his less than average durability, I can't see how he can beat lomachenko.

Comment

I like linares too and it would be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X