Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Sadam Ali 'as Good as Any Elite Fighter on the Planet'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Or got knocked the phuk out like the Vargas fight. He was beating Vargas in that fight until he was careless and got caught. Hurt bad and never recovered. The difference this fight from Vargas fight was he wasn't as reckless boxed more. Ali's best asset is his speed and skills not his power. Trying to have the killer instinct is what cost him in his first title shot. He was more intelligent against Cotto and got a huge upset win and a future payday. Listening to you might got him put to sleep.
    ^^^^
    This!!

People can talk about killer instinct all they want but he won the fight with his speed , defense and being disciplined.

The result: A belt and a legend's scalp on his resume!!

I guess the loss to Vargas made people sleep on him!!

You do not make the US Olympic team by not knowing your way around the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      I think Ali can beat both Kell Brook and Liam Smith for good pay days in the UK.
      I think 154 benefits Brook more than Ali but I like that fight. I'd pick Ali over beefy.

Comment

For what? It does nothing for either of their careers. Matthysse is too small to fight at Jr middleweight and Ali gets nothing by being Matthysse.
        That fight is senseless.
        There both welterweights and it’s a in house fight with two decent names which would make them so money. Beating Matthyse after cotto would definitely boost his resume. Unless he wants to get knocked out by Kell Brook

Comment

Sadam made alot Puerto Ricans cry like b*itches Saturday night

Comment

Slow your roll Rozier. Ali was behind on the cards until 37 year-old retirement-focused Cotto tore his left bicep. Back it up with all this “beat the elite talk....”. I’m sure you will start with James Kirkland or maybe Soto-Karass

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Sadam Ali is a c level fighter. You’re lying if you think otherwise. There was nothing impressive about his win. If Golden Boy was smart they’d put him in with Matthyse.
              Matthysee was first offered the Cotto fight and turned it down because he was in line for a title shot at 147. He's fighting in Jan for the WBA belt will then be ordered to fight Thurman next. Makes no sense for Lucas to move up to 154 when he is already small he literally just moved up from 140 to 147.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                There both welterweights and it’s a in house fight with two decent names which would make them so money. Beating Matthyse after cotto would definitely boost his resume. Unless he wants to get knocked out by Kell Brook
                What I'm saying is that if Ali drops down to welterweight then the fight wouldn't be for the championship belt he just won off of Cotto. And Mytthesse isn't moving up to Jr middleweight to fight Ali for the belt. He's too small.
                I think Ali vs Kell Brook is a better fight. And more evenly matched.
                I like Kell Brook but honestly I think he's done. He's taken too much punishment his last two fights. I think Ali can beat Kell Brook. Who's to say Kell Brook's face will hold up.... Or his heart??

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  I think 154 benefits Brook more than Ali but I like that fight. I'd pick Ali over beefy.
                  Honestly I think Kell Brook is done. He's taken too much punishment his last two fights and I don't think he's the same fighter anymore.
                  I think Ali beats both Brook and Liam..

Comment

Honestly I think Kell Brook is done. He's taken too much punishment his last two fights and I don't think he's the same fighter anymore.
                    I think Ali beats both Brook and Liam..
                    Brook could be done. Those were tough fights. We'll find out for sure the next time he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Smith is just a british level fighter. Ali can beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X