Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FINAL FACEOFF VIDEO!!!] MCGREGOR PUNKS FLOYD!!! MAYWEATHER looks NERVOUS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G G G View Post
    *face turns to the side* *i open my mouth in awe as i place my hand on my cheek and turn my head towards you again*

How are those brittle nuts after I kicked them yesterday? Are they sore?! Do they hurt more in the cold? *kicks them again*
    After this fight we go back to being bruvvas *spits in yo face*

Comment

Conor Mcgregor looks massive.........

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        After this fight we go back to being bruvvas *spits in yo face*

OKAY done we bruvvas now

Comment

Originally posted by GaMo View Post
          What the actual **** was that stance!?
          Is this kid all there upstairs!? The way he puffs out his chest
          What a complete bell end... just a ****ing knob
          Totally man. Doing some weird Bruce Lee pose. Chewing gum super nervous.

It's starting to set in now.

Why did Dana pull him away --- like, he wasn't even doing anything lol.

A litt more than 48 hours left and Mcgregor does the Nestea Plunge.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Did Mcgregor bow to Mayweather at the end?
            Yup
            After the fight you will see how much Conor really respects floyd

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                I noticed that too. He's showing his respect to Floyd, and that he's ready to fight (get his ass handed to him).

Yep.. Floyd is so scared!
                No matter what happens in build up Conor always shows respect to opponents by bowing in the final pressers. And win or lose always is courteous to them after the fights, this is no different.

Now you are more than likely right, he's gonna get a spanking tomorrow night, I dont see anyway Conor beats Floyd. But as a proud Irishman, and someone who has had the fortune of training with the man, I would love to see Conor batter Floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  Totally man. Doing some weird Bruce Lee pose. Chewing gum super nervous.

It's starting to set in now.

Why did Dana pull him away --- like, he wasn't even doing anything lol.

A litt more than 48 hours left and Mcgregor does the Nestea Plunge.

1. The Bruce Lee pose you speak of is Conors normal fighting stance. He utilises a Karate style movement in MMA

2. You actually think he's nervous because he is chewing gum? Do some research Sigmund Freud, Conor chews gum constantly at all pressers hes been doing, both in MMA and now in Boxing!

3. Dana pulled him away because he knows if anything happens at all Conor loses 90% of his purse, you dont need to be a genius to understand that.

4. Yeah, hes probably 99.9% certain to lose, but the man will be a hundred millionaire in the next 48 hours...

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                    No matter what happens in build up Conor always shows respect to opponents by bowing in the final pressers. And win or lose always is courteous to them after the fights, this is no different.

Now you are more than likely right, he's gonna get a spanking tomorrow night, I dont see anyway Conor beats Floyd. But as a proud Irishman, and someone who has had the fortune of training with the man, I would love to see Conor batter Floyd!
                    The bowing, I actually meant in a respectful way. I like it.

Comment

Ain't nothing, if anything Floyd looks ready to rumble for a change, I expect Floyd to surprise everyone and come out fast, you wait and see, Conor will be surprised by Floyd's power.

Comment

Working...
                      X