Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are all american athletes genetically superior superhumans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    You know, any average nfl player is 10X> than the G.O.A.T in rugby

If americans tried hard they would easily win the soccer world cup

etc etc etc

is it something in the water over there lads?
    You almost had me, Earl.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      nationally they are pre exposed to drugs that other athletes dont have access to in other countries.

Is that why there successful who knows, all I can say is in boxiing they are the ones who cheat the most.

recently

Mosley
      Tarver
      Jones
      toney

are USA
      Recently? All those guys Juiced a decade ago except tarver. I think you're looking for Berto and Peterson

Comment

Maybe it is just my predilection, but I tend to chalk it down to economics, mostly.

The US is a very large country. By population, it is third behind China and India.

The professional sports 'industry' in the US is very large.

Of course, the US produces some very good athletes (though, as has been noted, they are probably juicing for the most part. I guess that's a worthy footnote, but it isn't central to what I'm saying).

It makes sense that the US would have a lot of good professional athletes.

It's actually somewhat similar to the presence of very good footballers (soccer players) in Europe. Europe has a very lucrative association football (soccer) 'industry'.

It is certainly true that the US has many very good athletes. It is not so much about genetics, though, in my opinion.

If it were truly about slavery, there should be a proportional number of athletes from every place in the Americas where there use to be slavery. Brazil, for instance.

That said, there may be something to the slavery connection. But, it doesn't account for all of it.

Alternatively, it may be a case of marginalized populations getting into sports, and not about race. For instance, basketball players, and boxers, use to be largely Jewish in the US, in the 1930s or so.

Comment

Earl calling most "White Americans" fat slobs is quite hypocritical looking at his "I've lost weight" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Perkins View Post
            Earl calling most "White Americans" fat slobs is quite hypocritical looking at his "I've lost weight" thread.

Post your pics so we can compare.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Perkins View Post

I'd imagine right now i'm not a lot worse than the average white american male

Comment

it's cultural, we are obsessively competitive in general.

Comment

Genetically superior American checking in

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    I'd imagine right now i'm not a lot worse than the average white american male
                    You're not. I'd bet money that he's fatter than you are. You're not even fat just out of shape.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      nationally they are pre exposed to drugs that other athletes dont have access to in other countries.

Is that why there successful who knows, all I can say is in boxiing they are the ones who cheat the most.

recently

Mosley
                      Tarver
                      Jones
                      toney

are USA
                      There's plenty of foreigners who cheat too...

Also noticed you didn't use any other culture just African Americans.
                      You might as well use all sports.

Comment

Working...
                      X