Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: I'll Prove I'm Still #1, I'll Knock Gvozdyk Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
    I’m kind of a big deal, I have many leather bound books.
    i love you please marry me!

Comment

I expect Stevenson to knockout Gvozdyk unless Superman’s age finally betrays him, it nearly did against Badou Jack until his power saved him!

Interesting to see how The Nail takes the punch!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        I cant wait for the lineal, KING of the LHW's to make his much anticipated return against another top five challenger in the 'Nail' Gvozdyk -- Who Elieder Alvarez ducked.

I ask you why so much hate? nobody at 175 has taken on more top tens for YEARS like Stevenson in this division. Adonis is indeed a 'Superman', at his age most boxer would be retired, instead Stevenson is competing at the highest level and they still cant whoop tha CHAMP!

Canada I see you baby!
        Very true, how many 40 years old are still in the game and fighting top 10 oponents?

Adonis is still dangerous as hell. Badou Jack is not really looking forward for that rematch. That draw was a farce, Superman doninated the young puppy.

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
          This thread is not about Usyk.
          It should be. Usyk is the p4p champ.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Yet another newbie casual posting totally irrelevant b.s.
            Usyk is not irrelevant. He is the p4p champion of the world.

I am sorry that you are not a fan of the p4p champion of the world. But I cannot do anything to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarboyled View Post
              ...Adonis is still dangerous as hell. Badou Jack is not really looking forward for that rematch. That draw was a farce, Superman dominated the young puppy.
              He definitely did not dominate him, LOL. It's just that Badou Jack was too cautious and didn't do enough to win.

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
                Usyk is p4p #1. Bottom line. End of story.

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Yet another newbie casual posting totally irrelevant b.s.
                I know who Usyk is. That isn't what my comment was about, DA. It was directed at YOU. The article is about the Stevenson/Gvozdyk fight, bonehead. Try to keep up with the protocol.

Comment

Working...
                X