No announcement yet.

States With The Best and Worst Quality Of Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    It's still Mississippi. Quality of life and Mississippi doesn't go together. Don't get me wrong the weather , food and affordability is there tho. There's alot of negatives in Mississippi.
    I mean its a give an take, and like some said it is definitely subjective. Norway is cold, dark, snowy, rarely warm even in the summer season, scarcely populated, with no big landmarks, tourist attractions, and things to brag about, yet the people there are reported to have the highest quality of life in the world.

Comment

the states with the least amount of people are clean? who could have guessed

Comment

Colorado has to be falling.

The influx of people and the resulting increased costs of living has to be making the place worse.

Literally people move to CO without a job, without a place to live. No way its not falling.

Comment

Talked with a buddy about this. He brought up a good point about how this ranking doesnt take into account the part of living a fulfilling human existence.

Like living in Iowa vs living in California. Wherr would you most likely find a more fulfilling existence? Considering you arent an Iowa nativr.

I dont want to go back to Cali, if I am honest but I would go back to Cali before moving to Iowa or Mississippi. lol

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            How in the hell is Rhode island ahead of Connecticut ?
            Last I checked some people weren't happy with the tax system. I think even house prices in places like Greenwich once took a dip because of some people leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Talked with a buddy about this. He brought up a good point about how this ranking doesnt take into account the part of living a fulfilling human existence.

Like living in Iowa vs living in California. Wherr would you most likely find a more fulfilling existence? Considering you arent an Iowa nativr.

I dont want to go back to Cali, if I am honest but I would go back to Cali before moving to Iowa or Mississippi. lol
              Aren't people in Mississippi inbreds?

Comment

Best state...state of euphoria
                Worst state...state of depression.

Comment

I see a pattern

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Colorado has to be falling.

The influx of people and the resulting increased costs of living has to be making the place worse.

Literally people move to CO without a job, without a place to live. No way its not falling.
                    It is crazy how much of a *****hole Denver (and the rest of Colorado along with it) has become in just the past 10 or 15 years. Does there really need to be a taco truck every 10 feet? Is it a stoner thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                      Last I checked some people weren't happy with the tax system. I think even house prices in places like Greenwich once took a dip because of some people leaving.
                      Yes the taxes here are nuts , the state is in debt and alot of the rich is leaving. However Rhode Island is the poorest state in new England. When i used to live in Providence half of the city was living on the state , the mall was in the red and the city was in debt. You take out the colleges and Rhode Island is nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X