No announcement yet.

Let's be honest, Pacquiao is never fighting Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be honest, Pacquiao is never fighting Spence

At age 40 Pac and his team know his limitations. Pac didn't even want to be in the ring post fight he was called up there by Spence and put on the spot. He had to say "why not" with a big smile or risk looking like a coward. He's never fighting Spence or Crawford. Even if he wants to, Buboy, Freddie, and Jinkee wouldn't let him.

And this is coming from someone who thinks Prime 2008 Pacquiao would beat current Spence in a brutal war. But this is 2019 not 2008.

Ik Manny looked kinda nervous when Spence called him out
    like "**** thought he would forget"

Comment

I think Freddie wants no part of it. Will try for Thurman instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
        I think Freddie wants no part of it. Will try for Thurman instead.
        I think either Spence or Thurman are both very dangerous fights and both beat him, Manny has to step up this time no B graders only big A graders at full 147, Im interested in seeing what Manny does as he sits between a rock and a hard place.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
          I think either Spence or Thurman are both very dangerous fights and both beat him, Manny has to step up this time no B graders only big A graders at full 147, Im interested in seeing what Manny does as he sits between a rock and a hard place.
          Agree, Manny's choice for his next fight should be interesting if it's not some easy beat he digs up from somewhere.

Comment

Pac even went up the ring. What more do you want lol

Floyd can't even say anything when he was at ringside in the Broner fight. Got his tongue tied when the anouncer was talking about a rematch. And you questioning Pac's grit. The guy is a warrior.

Look at that hungry grin. He knows how to beat Spence.

https://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao...t-hard--137226

Pac about Spence: "He doesn’t really hit that hard,”
            Pac about Spence: "He is like Ledwaba,” said Pacquiao said.

And you know what he did to Ledwaba. That grin says it all.

Originally posted by djbiancafrost View Post
            1000+ punches, 300 + landed and no resistance from a smaller fighter.

Yep. totally understand what Manny is saying.
            And that's with a guy (Mikey) who only did crunches only when he fought Spence. That tells me how over rated Spence punches are. Mikey's midsection is very soft and Spence can't even drop him.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 03-19-2019, 05:34 AM.

Comment

... "Pacquiao is never fighting Spence"...

You're right, I guess....

Comment

I think Manny is the type of guy that will fight anyone. I'm sure he favors his chances no matter who he fights at 147. Even though he's not in his prime he is still fast and can compete with the top guys. He also seems to love to fight and is not really scared to take a loss. He's loved by his people and win lose or draw he's still a hero to them.

Comment

Or he is fighting this dude.

PACQUIAO FLOYD REUNITE, TAKE PIC AFTER SPENCE DOMINATES GARCIA & CALLS OUT MANNY FOR A PIC ONLY LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Or he is fighting this dude.

PACQUIAO FLOYD REUNITE, TAKE PIC AFTER SPENCE DOMINATES GARCIA & CALLS OUT MANNY FOR A PIC ONLY LOL

Floyd ruined your life

Comment

Working...
                    X