Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Avery Sparrow Edges Hank Lundy By Majority Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive been following lundy since he knocked out David Diaz in spectacular fashion and I really thought he was going to be a bonafide contender. He has all the physical tools but something isnt right with his head. It’s odd because he comes off as very confident but when he steps inside that ring, he gets beat by inferior oppositions.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
      hahahaha thats funny when a keyboard warrior who has never unified anything in their lives other then a pair of socks thinks they are clever.
      I'll tell you what I HAVE unified: I've unified people's acceptance of the fact that Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn UNANIMOUSLY beat Manny Pacquiao in another UPSET shocker at the Battle Brisbane.

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        I'll tell you what I HAVE unified: I've unified people's acceptance of the fact that Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn UNANIMOUSLY beat Manny Pacquiao in another UPSET shocker at the Battle Brisbane.

Done.
        *Does my best Fred Sanford/Redd Foxx impression*

The next thing you should try to unify is yo lips!

Comment

Done.
          with all due respect to the LGBT community, your comments make you sound like a big ****...i'm done here, your a **** man and Jeff Horn is limited talent who was a beneficiary of fighting in his hometown, he looked like an unskilled amateur against TC...oh yea I heard it was cos he forgot his shoes ...are you an aussie? , uoi must be...who else on earth thinks Horn is above Australian domestic level???

Comment

"Hank Lundy, one of Terence Crawford's signature wins, UPSET by journeyman in Philly shocker"

I like that headline better
            You're a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
              You're a moron.
              Facts don't care about your feelings, bro.

Done

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                ive been following lundy since he knocked out David Diaz in spectacular fashion and I really thought he was going to be a bonafide contender. He has all the physical tools but something isnt right with his head. It’s odd because he comes off as very confident but when he steps inside that ring, he gets beat by inferior oppositions.
                I remember seeing him on Friday Night Fights a bunch way back when. Almost seemed like every other card had Hank Lundy on it. He must’ve done good ratings for ESPN.

Comment

Hank it's time for a 9 to 5

Sometimes fighters are not suited at this level and are just going through the motions.

Comment

Working...
                  X