Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: 100% - I Can Knock Canelo Out, Stop Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Jacobs get brain damage from Derevychenko ? Cause he couldn’t even stop Sulecki and Arias and now he thinks he can KO Canelo ? Lmfao.

Comment

If there will be stoppage, It will come from Canelo imo.

Comment

Imagine jacobs some how did Canelo like he did quillin and caught him cold? So many canelo groupies would be on suicide watch. Not probable that it'd happen, but it'd make the world a better place if it did.

Comment

You better because you damn sure can't win a decision against those ****ing cheating *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            lol canelo's jaw is solid, took flush shots from GGG and didnt flinch.

good luck jacobs
            Oh he flinched. Dont say he didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
              Jacobs last chance for glory! Canelo is highly motivated for FOTD award!
              You dont get that award for being a ped cheat and fighting rocky fielding. You are dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                Imagine jacobs some how did Canelo like he did quillin and caught him cold? So many canelo groupies would be on suicide watch. Not probable that it'd happen, but it'd make the world a better place if it did.
                You mean how gggroupies like you been since Canelo whooped ggg & had him run out the ring & hiding out since? poor bastard maybe you should look into euthanasia,thats if you can find a way to escape the mentalward where your on suicide watch.... almost forgot I shouldn't mention the word Ward around ggg/groupies it still causes ggg nightmares.
                Last edited by kushking; 03-02-2019, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                  You dont get that award for being a ped cheat and fighting rocky fielding. You are dreaming.
                  Oh he flinched. Dont say he didnt.
                  You better because you damn sure can't win a decision against those ****ing cheating *******s.
                  Damn looks like your on suicide watch too huh gggroupie? riddle me this,why did ggg run away all night after crying about "koing canelo if he actually stands still & trades with me"? Whyd he run back to kazakstan with those jordan sponsored sneakers,& whys he been hiding out since?

and as far as fotd, ggg surely has no shot since you can't win fotd for getting your face
                  /ribs broken by a smallish ginger after having dropped your trinket to duck deryev, & you damn sure don't win it by hiding out ducking Everyone like boogieman charlo whos been your mando.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    You mean how gggroupies like you been since Canelo whooped ggg & had him run out the ring & hiding out since? poor bastard maybe you should look into euthanasia,thats if you can find a way to escape the mentalward where your on suicide watch....
                    here's the thing, I don't give a fk about ggg. I just know Canelo ran from him for almost 2 yrs and got help from judges in both of their fights. That's quite different from you emotional Canelo cult followers who throw b***h fits anytime someone points that out, or points out the obvious of his ped use, cherry picking highlights, and love for fighting guys in their mid to late 30s or just flat out scrubs. He's manned up for this fight, and I hope the end result leads you to want to jump off the nearest bridge. That's how deep your love is for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      here's the thing, I don't give a fk about ggg. I just know Canelo ran from him for almost 2 yrs and got help from judges in both of their fights. That's quite different from you emotional Canelo cult followers who throw b***h fits anytime someone points that out, or points out the obvious of his ped use, cherry picking highlights, and love for fighting guys in their mid to late 30s or just flat out scrubs. He's manned up for this fight, and I hope the end result leads you to want to jump off the nearest bridge. That's how deep your love is for him.
                      Your such a lying transparent ggggroupie,your on every article spreading hate towards yo daddy canelo,you admitted already you hate him,& you make the gaiest excuses for ggg imaginable. safe to say your ashamed your daddy ggg was exposed & you constantly hate on ginger because your too btchmade to admit your a angry gggroupie whos world was crushed when he did nothing to back up gggroupies like yous claims.

Comment

Working...
                      X